Menu
Wholesale Market in Guangzhou for Motorcycle accessories and spare parts
Jul 7, 2010 03:32
guestM. Faisal Dear all,
We are an importer of Cruise biks spare parts and accessories in Saudi arabia. One of our representative is planning to visit china in 10-20 days. I will appreciate if you can provide us best possible wholesale markets for cruise bike accessories and spare parts. Specially for the Harley Davidson - all models parts and accessories are needed.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Best Regards,
M. Faisal.
gmail.com|muhammadfaisalbut
Jul 8, 2010 03:01
  • HKHERO
Hi, if youre interested purchasing bike parts and other accessories, i would recommend you to visit China South City, its in Shenzhen very close to guangzhou. its a market place where you can find and exhibit raw materials in textile, clothing, leather, metal and chemical, printing and packaging, and electronic industries.

And there will be a China (shenzhen) international industrial Fair on oct 29-nov 1, 2010
There are more than thousands suppliers in our city providing quality raw materials.

And for more information about the international industrial fair
please visit: http://ciif-sz.com
Last edited by HKHERO: Jul 8, 2010 03:03
Mar 25, 2011 04:11
GUEST25172 Dear all,
kindly give us the cities names in china which has got whole sale markets for motor cycle spare parts
thank you
Brij kalra
india
sify.com|nihaltara
Apr 20, 2011 14:33
GUESTSANJAY We are looking for market address in Guangzhou for metal accessories, someone said it's next to handbag market, If possible please send us complete address for that market.

Thank you.

Sanjay
aol.com|samteeinc
May 9, 2011 06:01
GUESTBIRA I am from Madagascar I want to have the parts of bike you have with the price thanks This is my mail address yahoo.fr|afzalhoussensabiraly
May 9, 2011 06:17
  • BIRA
Hello All
I want to know some body who has parts of moto bike thank you
yahoo.fr|afzalhoussensabiraly
May 9, 2011 13:57
  • DANAXIE
DEAR ALL,

When you guys come to China, i can help all this.

i can take U to wholesale market to make order

when goods finished, i can collect goods for U and ship for U

Have a nice day
pls contact Dana 13424019612
MSN: msn.com|danaxdp
May 24, 2011 11:44
GUESTALI Hello i'm a mauritian . i am a mechanic i need scooter 50cc to 125cc parts in guanzhou. If u have a best place where can i get wholsaler price in guanzhou. Thank in advance.
May 30, 2011 11:02
  • GIONVIA
Per my experiences ,Guangzhou is not the right place for scooters sourcing . If you are seeking scooters , you had better source from zhongqing or zhejiang province .But if you just want to buy some parts in guangzhou , you may just go to yide road toys and gifts wholesale market in guangzhou , there are two shops selling scooters and accessoires there . They are not real factories ,just agent of some zhejiang scooters factories here .Cheers .
Jun 26, 2011 00:18
GUEST42122 Hi,
I would like to know where is the motorcycle modification accessories & sticker market in china
Jun 26, 2011 11:43
GUESTDADIDING Hello sir,

YOngkang china have a motorcycle modification accessroy and sticker market in china.

You can visit to yiwu and than visit Yongkang.

yahoo.com.cn|dadiding
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Wholesale Market in Guangzhou for Motorcycle accessories and spare parts
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code