Menu
WHY WHY WHY 2 fingers
Aug 1, 2010 22:07
  • JIMMYB
Here comes the point. Taking pictures is a happy experience. But some people don't seem very happy. They are painful. Look at their poses. It is said that such a pose is very popular now.

My face aches. My teeth ache and my head aches too.

Last edited by JIMMYB: Aug 1, 2010 22:08
Aug 1, 2010 22:13
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Funny, Davec, seems I need to publicize an advertisement in order to stop this two fingers in widespread use today in China although it is positive.
Aug 1, 2010 22:16
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

One more.

This guy is performing at its optimum level. impressive...
Aug 2, 2010 01:47
  • DAVEC
please put an advert out, tell everyone how stupid they look in the eyes of the world
Aug 2, 2010 02:13
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVEC

please put an advert out, tell everyone how stupid they look in the eyes of the world

Haha, my friends seldom post V fingers when taking photos. Dave, now you understand that Chinese people are very good at imitating. They even don't know what the meaing is. Just copy them.
Aug 2, 2010 19:30
  • WUYUETIAN
I saw white guys who rose up both hands with ten fingers raised and palms being outside in a film on Korean War. DaveC, what does that gesture mean? Hints: Those white guys seemed helpless with extreme fear. Thanks.
Aug 3, 2010 01:29
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVEC

Don't be offensive, Davec, culture differs between your country and China, this V pose, lets say, is just one of the culture, or custom. It needs to be fully respected if Chinese think it positive. Right?
Aug 5, 2010 15:26
  • DAVEC
You think I am offensive Raindrop ? I take it that must mean you are a 2 finger person.

If China wants to do it, thats up to them, I personally (and many others) think it looks stupid, but still nobody can tell me fully why they do it.
To me it makes no sense doing something when you dont know why you do it.
Aug 8, 2010 01:50
  • RAINDROP
I am not a two finger person, because I think it is beyond my age to take photos with it. Looks stupid as children's fashion. But nothing negative or offensive about those who favor this 2 finger gesture.

Are you sure you do everything that the motivation you know clearly? or you never do anything that makes no sense to you? I don't know why I came into the world, and I have grown up.
Sep 16, 2010 04:06
  • DAPHNEB
hah,, but I have seen many from Australia and other countries who use two fingers when taking photos in China.

"I don't know why I came into the world, and I have grown up. " you leave us a totally unreasonable quotation that no one could answer. kidding.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: WHY WHY WHY 2 fingers
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code