Menu
Any foreigners in Guiyang?
Dec 30, 2010 17:50
GUEST20184 Hello,

I have searched on the internet but I cannot find any complete address, phone number, email addres of the following:

Dongfeng Town Police station, Wudang District Sub-Bureau, Guiyang Municipal Public Security Bureau, Guizhou Province

I adopted my little girl in December 2005. I need a very important document from the police station containing valuable information.

Please contact live.nl|shucong
Feb 16, 2011 18:57
GUEST10153 Hi Karin Jongman:

Are you still in Guiyang?I just moved to Guiyang from Kunming a week ago and would like to make some friends here.
By the way, I am a Chinese and i work for a local university here to teach hotel management. my email address: yahoo.com.cn|nmzhangzhiyong

cheers
Zhiyong
Feb 18, 2011 22:30
GUESTLISA Hi,
I am a beijinger who will move to guiyang next week, anyone wants to hangout, my MSN:live.com|lisa_731
Feb 18, 2011 22:31
GUEST36015 hi, im going there next weekend, msn: live.com|lisa_731
Feb 23, 2011 03:42
Oh, it is very pleased to find many foreigh friends in my hometown---Guiyang. You are all sincerely welcome here. I am a Chinses, but would like to make friends in the whole world. If any question or assistance, please feel free to let me know.
Mar 21, 2011 05:08
GUESTON I really wanna go to work in there. My girlfriend live in there but I can't speak chinese. I just graduating with Master degree from university in England. Is that possible for me to find job there? My girlfriend doesn't wanna move from her hometown but I also can't break with her I really love her

Please anyone give me suggestion.
Mar 21, 2011 21:10
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTON

I really wanna go to work in there. My girlfriend live in there but I can't speak chinese. I just graduating with Master degree from university in England. Is that possible for me to find job there? My girlfriend doesn't wanna move from her hometown but I also can't break with her I really love her

Please anyone give me suggestion.

I think you could work as an oral English teacher or something like that.
Mar 23, 2011 08:50
First of all, you are sincerely welcome to Guiyang. You may try to get a license of foreign language teacher certifiacated by government. And then you can choose to work in English training schools or apply to work in universities.
Apr 7, 2011 03:50
GUEST74210 Hi, i see this from last august. have you moved to Guiyang?
May 24, 2011 00:44
  • B52MONSTER
Hello all,

I am going to be in Zunyi for up to a year as my company is sending me out for a project. I was hoping to make contact with a few English speaking people prior to my arrival in Zunyi. If anybody is interested then you can drop me a mail hotmail.com|djmcgarry539

Cheers,

Page 2 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Any foreigners in Guiyang?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code