Menu
Class AAA Branded Bags
Aug 8, 2010 22:39
  • JNRSDULAY
I want to buy to class AAA branded bags like Gucci, LV, Chanel but I am not very familiar with the city. I have heard there is a big market behind the railway station. Could anyone please help me with the directions on how to go there and what is the name of the place. Thanks
Aug 17, 2010 09:59
  • GIONVIA
Details as follows:

a.Zhanxi Road Replica Watch Wholesale Market : you could find almost every world famouse brand watches such as Rolex,IWC,Jacob&Co,Omega .etc.

b.Zhanxi Road Replica Clothes Wholesale Market : you will find almost every world famouse brands such as Dsquared , D&G,LV,Bape,Lacoste ,LRG..etc.

c.Zhanxi Road Replica sports shoes wholesale market: You will find almost every world famouse brands shoes such as Nike, Adidas , Evisu , Lacoste ,Converse .etc.

d.Zhiyuangang and Baiyun International Leather Goods Wholesale Center: You will find almost very world famouse mirror image replica bags such as LV, Coach, Paul Smith,Chanel.etc.

e.Shenzhen Huaqiangbei Mobile Phone and Computer Wholesale Markets: you could find mirror image Iphone , Apple Ipad, Mobile Phone Project, Netbook ,Vertu, Ferrari .etc.

f.Shenzhen Zhengxing Replica Watch Wholesale Center: You could find high quality Rolex,IWC,Omega.etc. Some of them are even with ASIA7750 movements .

So if u want to purchase replica items for your auction business or any other purposes , you may contact us to purchase on your behalf . We only charge a small service fee and will never scam you .

My email is echinasource.com|tiger
Post a Reply to: Class AAA Branded Bags
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code