Menu
Travel to Zhangjiajie in November with elder parent
Aug 11, 2010 20:09
guest12174 Hi there,
I am planning to visit Zhangjiajie with my elder parents in the end of November. I am leaving from Macau. what is the best way to get to zhangjiajie? I am planning to stay about 4days total, is it enough time? I am thinking to book the tour package, where should i book?
Thanks,
Aug 12, 2010 04:05
GUESTLANLAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12174

Hi there,
I am planning to visit Zhangjiajie with my elder parents in the end of November. I am leaving from Macau. what is the best way to get to zhangjiajie? I am planning to stay about 4days total, is it enough time? I am thinking to book the tour package, where should i book?
Thanks,

Cross the border to reach Zhuhai, take flight from Zhuhai to Changsha and then you can take long distance bus to Zhangjiajie.

Details:
Macau to Zhuhai Airport: after getting to Gongbei, you can get to Zhong Zhu Da Sha(中珠大厦) and take airport shuttle bus. If you are in a hurry, you can hire a taxi.

Airport bus schedule: 07:00, 9:10, 13:00, 14:40, 16:00, 18:30, 21:00. Ticket: around 10 yuan per person. Time: about 1 hour.

Changsha to Zhangjiajie: There are no direct bus from the airport to Zhangjiajie. You can take airport bus to get off at Changshai Minhangdajiudian(长沙民航大酒店). It costs around CNY 18. Then take No.312 bus to Changsha West Bus Station(长沙汽车西站). It takes around 30 minutes. If you take a taxi, it costs around CNY30. Then you can take long distance bus to Zhangjiajie. The ticket is about CNY118. It takes around 3.5 hours.
Aug 12, 2010 09:36
GUEST12174
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTLANLAN View Post

Cross the border to reach Zhuhai, take flight from Zhuhai to Changsha and then you can take long distance bus to Zhangjiajie.

Details:
Macau to Zhuhai Airport: after getting to Gongbei, you can get to Zhong Zhu Da Sha(中珠大厦) and take airport shuttle bus. If you are in a hurry, you can hire a taxi.

Airport bus schedul...

Is ther any easier way tfrom macau to zhanjisjie since my parent are senior citizen. I am thinking taking flight from macau to changsha or to shanghai, then to zhangjiajie. is it possible? what airline i should book?

Thanks,
Aug 13, 2010 01:50
  • BAKUI
There is no flight from Macau to Changsha; Flights from Macau to Shanghai are operating by Shanghai Airlines and Air Macau till the end of October. Not sure will they continue to operate them after that. Maybe you can contact them directly for the detailed info.

There are flights from Shanghai Hongqiao Airport to Zhangjiajie.

About the tour package, you may look into this. Day8 and Day9 are Zhangjiajie Tour. Contact them to see if they can arrange a Zhangjiajie only tour for you. As I know, they offer tailor-made tour packages.
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/tour/memorable/tour-101d.htm

I think 4 days are enough for Zhangjiajie.
Good luck.
Post a Reply to: Travel to Zhangjiajie in November with elder parent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code