Menu
Sunrise or sunset?
Aug 17, 2010 06:14
  • LARRYBOY
Morning time is the best for me. New day and a new beginning that has not been corrupted by the days tragedys and evils.
Aug 18, 2010 11:56
  • CARLOS
I like early mornings although I prefer sunset photos more. Every sunset is different. Here's some of them in the South-West Finnish archipelago:

Aug 18, 2010 11:58
  • CARLOS
Another, one of my top favourites. Deadly feeling, huh?

Aug 18, 2010 12:00
  • CARLOS
This is taken late Autumn, it was about 10 pm. No photoshop used in here or the earlier photos, the colours are real.

Aug 18, 2010 12:06
  • CARLOS
Oh, and Lonely..., I hardly can wait to see your sunrise photo. Of course we are waiting even more heart stopping photo than that sunset...

Carlos
Aug 18, 2010 21:53
  • ELLIOTT
Great photos, Carl, I like #14 most. Sightseers at Mountains will as a rule include on their itinerary a trip to see the sunrise. a half sun that reflected on a calm, clear pool of water is brilliant too.

Cheers
Aug 19, 2010 02:33
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS

Oh, and Lonely..., I hardly can wait to see your sunrise photo. Of course we are waiting even more heart stopping photo than that sunset...

Carlos

I am a bit nervous now because I don't want to let you all down. Thus, I am planning to upgrade my camera to a DSLR. But you may wait for a while. I am saving money for my new DSLR, hehe.

PS: Really amazing photos, Carlos. You are very good at taking pictures, right?
Aug 19, 2010 04:21
  • HERBEAT
Quote:

Originally Posted by ELLIOTT

Great photos, Carl, I like #14 most. Sightseers at Mountains will as a rule include on their itinerary a trip to see the sunrise. a half sun that reflected on a calm, clear pool of water is brilliant too.

Cheers

Same here... I'd pay anything to see that beautiful sky and everything...
Aug 19, 2010 13:47
  • CARLOS
Heh, take it easy,Lonely, I think your sunset photo evaluated in scale 4-10 is.... 11, so perhaps we can forgive you if you bring something 9 for us

To be honest, I am not so good photographer. After taking hunreds of sunset photos in same place it is only natural that some of them are good.

The only technical thing I have learned is that if take a few steps back or forward the colours change, sometimes even dramatically.

This is the same place in the morning.

Aug 19, 2010 23:08
  • HERBEAT
Carlos, I put your pic as my wallpaper... Hope you don't mind?
Page 2 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Sunrise or sunset?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code