Menu
Fashion Garment wholesale Markets in Guangzhou
Sep 17, 2010 05:11
guest41231 Dear All,

I am running a Unisex readymade garment showroom & looking for wholesale purchase of Jeans, T-shirt, Shirt, Trousers, Formals, Casuals, Accessories, Perfumes & Undergarments for both Man & Women in latest designs from China.

I heard that Guangzhou is the place in China where all the wholesale markets are situated. If i am right than please guide me with the specific place or street in Guangzhou along with the transportation details for the wholesale purchase of above mentioned items.

I would request you to sujjest the right time of purchase during the year so that i could get latest designs & collections.
Sep 17, 2010 11:00
  • BENY999
If you come right now,you will buy for winter.

They are mostly located around Guang Zhou railway station.

126.com|angela6633

Thanks

Angela
Sep 18, 2010 00:55
GUEST41231 Thanks a lot for your reply Benny.

I would request you to provide the name of the markets along with the way of travel from India to that place . Is there any direct flight from India to Guangzhou?

I have heard about Shenzhen also. Shenzhen also has fashion garment market or what? Give some details about Shenzhen.

Any specific market or place where i get a copy of some international brands like D&G, GAS, Puma, D Squire, Abercombie etc.

Please reply.

Amit
Sep 18, 2010 08:54
GUEST39135 Hi,

Welcome to guangzhou ! There can be find any items for you reference ,
Lady,man,kids garments items can be find in liuhua, baima, zhan xi road, zhan,shan ba road wholesale market ! there have difference class with the quality and price ,it mean there have many choice for you .

E-mail:yahoo.cn|sunnyprince2009
gmail.com|sunnyprince008

Best Rgds
Sunny
Sep 27, 2010 21:32
GUEST12949 Hi,
Do you know where the similar market like liuhua, baima in Shenzhen? Thanks!

Mmiu
Feb 25, 2011 01:15
  • GIONVIA
Let i give you guangzhou wholesale markets names directly as follows :

a.Hongmian international ---------high end japan and korea
b.huimei internatinoal high end japan and korea
c.new china ---low end fashion
d.baima ------ fashion
e.jingxiang------designers label clothes
f.sha he ------low end clothes
g.kangle -------jeans .for jeans , you may also go to xingtang jeans wholesale markets ,which is around one hour bus trip from guangzhou downtown .

Per my understanding , there are no professional wholesale markets for fashion clothes in shenzhen and most of the fashion clothes you will see actually come from guangzhou .

Cheers , my friend .
Feb 25, 2011 01:37
GUEST06630 Thanks a lot for this valuable details. I believe that all this markets are in near by (please make me correct if i am wrong).

I am looking for wholesale purchase of Imported garments(with Brand label)in good quality and condition like Jeans, T-Shirts, Shirts, 3/4th and other fashion clothing for Man. i believe all this i will get at the market suggested by you. if not than please suggest specific wholesale markets for this items.

Apart form this, some accessories also like Shoes,Undergarments,Bracelet,etc.. so suggest me the markets for this items too
Sep 9, 2011 23:07
GUESTHARESH dear sir,I would like to know that if i purchase garment in guangzhou wanted to be delivered to bangkok door service.who will deliver my goods.about 200kg.parcel.how much it will cost me.which company will do my job.
Nov 27, 2011 08:09
GUEST72422 Hii if I come in the end of january I will find sammer closing ??
Nov 28, 2011 04:56
  • BILLCAI
To GUEST72422,
Please don't come in the end of January 2012, it is still our Chinese New Year holiday, the markets are close. It is better to come in Mid-Feb.
Dec 29, 2011 02:09
GUEST81068 Hello If we were to come to the wholesale market around 16th Jan 2011 Would the market be still open, it will be a week before Chinese New Year. Thanks for the advise!

Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Fashion Garment wholesale Markets in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code