Menu
Where can I learn Chinese online?
Sep 19, 2010 23:52
  • BWISBM
Hey y'all,
I'm a businessman that travels to China a few times a year and need to have a consistent way to learn Chinese. I think I'm going to try learning online so I can have that consistency. Does anyone have any recommendations for the best / most effective place to learn Chinese online? Thanks in advance for your help!
Sep 19, 2010 23:59
  • WCAT4LIFE30
That's a good question. How often do you want to have class? It also depends on what your goals are to learn Chinese. My wife and I have been using C2Say for our learning purposes. Our teachers are great and we both have been progressing at a more than satisfactory rate. Also, their customer service is some of the best I've experienced while I've been in China. I would definitely recommend to you to try C2Say.
Sep 20, 2010 21:24
Six months ago,my friend Jack Harrington start to a business in Shanghai. Though he is busy he is taking the online Chinese sessions at TutorMing online courses . Now he can talk to me in Chinese. I think ~ possibily it is also a good choice for you.
Sep 21, 2010 01:14
  • JENNY_CHOI
hi sir ,
we have more than 2 years experience on teaching foreigners chinese ,we teach online and in person as well ,if you are interested in it ,feel free to contact us .

Jenny
Email: gmail.com|jennyzgr
Oct 8, 2010 04:29
  • HERBEAT
I think there are lots of softwares, for example Pimsleur. My friends tried it and they think it works well. I download it to try to learn French and Cantonese but to be honest I didn't listen to it for a long while. So I wouldn't say it's good. I think no matter which website you use, the most important thing is to hold on and never give up. That's the core for language learning.

Good luch with it. Oh, BTW, there are also some TV programmes in China. You may find them out when you are in China and watch TV.
Oct 10, 2010 05:48
  • ARTISTLIFE
hi
i think the best way to learnning chinese is watch TV and TV show is very good way to help you to understand chinese better,and of cuase ,it is a little bit hard to unserstand the words in beinning.take some time and it will getting easier...good luck...
Oct 12, 2010 02:18
  • ARIESBUNNY
From my point of view, learning online is a good way if you do have learned the basic knowledge about Chinese language. If not, maybe following a nice teacher can be of more help.

Language is not only a way to communicate, but also a result of the special culture's history. A successful teacher will teach you the culture too, which will make you aware of why and how the language point is like that.

Whatever, I take language tutoring to be more sharing than teaching.
Oct 19, 2010 03:00
  • CHRISB2010
Learning the Chinese language was a difficult thing at first for me. I tried the lessons Surf Chinese offers at and have improved my Chinese language skills a lot. I think you get the biggest bang for your buck on their site.
Oct 19, 2010 09:53
  • YI_2010
If you are a busy business man, the difficult will be your time and effort on Chinese while not the way like on line or others.
If you are in Beijing, I can help to find some people who used to be a toastmaster in radio and willing to teach chinese.
Oct 21, 2010 22:55
  • HERBEAT
I could help you too:-)
Oct 26, 2010 21:24
  • MERVYN
I have an idea for people who want to learn chinese.
1. find a people, who want to learn english, free talk, teaching each other.
2. i am a commercial businessman, i want to find a english speaker and learn each other and teach each other.
3. my english level is middle, i want to improve.
4. i graduated from university.
5. LIVE IN TIANJIN.
my MSN: HOTMAIL.COM|ZHL200354003 (only sincerity, contact me)
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Where can I learn Chinese online?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code