Menu
seaview hotel apartment for rent in weihai, monthly rate 1000 CNY
Sep 29, 2010 22:58
  • DAWEILEE
Located on the Coast of Huanghai Sea, 800 kilometers southeast of Beijing, and 200 kilometers north of Qingdao, Weihai is china’s best seaside summer resort city. Weihai’s International Sea Beach is the most beautiful spot featuring golden sand beach, attracting hundreds of thousands tourists every year. The beachfront property, the International Seaview City Service Apartments is at the center section of the International Sea Beach, to have unrivaled sea view, with central air-coditioning, 24 hour hot water, cable TV.
Here comes the Greenhillbay Seaview Apartments, located in the property,all rooms with ceiling-to-floor glass seaview balcany, guests can have wonderful sea views lying on the beds, go to dreams listening to the waves, and rush to the sea in bathing suit, twin beds, 1 bathroom, 1 mini kitchen, Exquisite decoration and high grade furnishings(KOHLER sanitary ware, LCD TV, German door, electromagnetic stove, Spanish range hood, LG floor), broad-band internet also available.
Nearby: university, middle school, seafood restaurant, banks, hospital, bus station.Suitable for, vacationing, or recuperation. Come here to rest your tired steps, listening to the waves and watching the same-color sky and sea.
Winter and spring monthly rate is only 1000 CNY, more information: http://www.greenhillbay.com/english/toreserve.aspx, Not pet-friendly. Address: 206 North Seaside Ring Road, Hi-tech Zone, Weihai, Shandong Province, China. Inquire at :Mr.Li, moble phone:13356315738,email:sina.com|daweilee,more information link: http://www.greenhillbay.com/

May 27, 2013 19:47
  • TRAVELINGMAN
I would like to try this place out. Today is 5/28/13. I am in Jomtein Thailand. Booked here until the 24th of June. I could be there around that time. What can I do for transportation while there? Here I rent a motorbike and find that very convenient. Thx from Pete Delozier
Jan 2, 2015 10:06
GUEST17198 I travel to Weihai 4 to 5 times per year and generally stay for two weeks each time. I have been staying at the Causeway Bay Hotel, No. 2 Qingdao Road, for the the last few years and am well known by the owner. However the hotel is closing and I am considering getting a long term ( 6 months to 1 year) furnished apartment. 2 bedrooms as I sometimes bring associates with me. I would like to stay somewhere on that side of Weihai as my business takes me South of that area. The seaside is not important, but a clean environment is. My email is yahoo.com|a.gary1940. My next visit to China is from 4 March until 16 March and I probably will stay in a hotel at that time, but would like to see what is available. My budget would be from 1000 to 1500 RMB per month. If you have anything that fits my budget that you would like to show me on my next visit, please respond via email.
Sep 14, 2017 06:56
GUESTMARIA Hi
Im interested renting the property for long term 6 to year. Im in weahai Sept 17 for a week stay. Im staying a the Holiday inn express holiday
pls advise

thanks
maria
Sep 14, 2017 14:07
Hi Daweilee:
Would like to rent your apartment on long term basis yearly if possible can you please get back to me if this is possible starting January 2018 from now until December will be in Weihai this Sunday staying at Holiday express in High Tech zone my email is icould.com|mariapiggott1
Kind regards
Maria.
Post a Reply to: seaview hotel apartment for rent in weihai, monthly rate 1000 CNY
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code