Menu
western man marrying chinese woman in america on work visa questions on living toeather
Jan 4, 2011 04:56
  • GAFFER
I think this is a wind up :) Is it April 1st already?
Jan 4, 2011 05:00
  • DODGER
Or it could just be American humour………..
Dodger.
Jan 4, 2011 10:28
  • WMILLETTE
No joke
My real life situation

Yes to this minutei have paid every thing

I'm inline to borrow money for air fair to California right now...

I tried to have a talk last night with het.....didn't go well she did say maybe make 2000 usd a month I didn't ask where it goes...
I read elsewhere she is not supposed to pay it's the msn......she keeps money that's what I read

Seems like I'm spending less time with her even though she moved in......

When she gets off work she comes home and says she's tired so she showers then goes to bed.......
When morning she sleeps until time to get up and get ready to leave we had quick sex then off to work

I won't see her for 12 hrs again. Remember no days off....

And she won't call or text me while at work.....

I really wish there was someone with simular situation to offer advice..

Am I going to get financial help?

Am I going to be able to spend more time with her?

Also she don't say I love you back every time I say it to her, She says you know my heart loves you forever....

If you really want to help me...............please give me advice on what to talk about and ideas how to solve our issues and weather or not it is going to be in my favor or not....
Jan 5, 2011 06:04
  • GAFFER
When my (Chinese) better half read your posts she fell about laughing and thought it was a joke..... and then asked why I wasn't like you. Seriously, if this is genuine our only advice would be to consult a psychiatrist...for yourself, not her. She seems to know exactly what she is doing.
Jan 5, 2011 08:14
  • DODGER
‘And she won't call or text me while at work’.....Answer; she has her hands full, and probably a lot more.

’I really wish there was someone with simular situation to offer advice’.. Answer. They have all toped themselves.

’Am I going to get financial help?’ Answer. No, unless you have some really rich relatives.

’Am I going to be able to spend more time with her?’ Answer. No

‘If you really want to help me...............please give me advice on what to talk about and ideas how to solve our issues and weather or not it is going to be in my favor or not....’Answer, do you drink alcohol? If so, buy a very large bottle, drink it all and then proceed to the nearest highway. Cross it; if you don’t succeed the first time, don’t give up, try, try again.
When you get to the other side, all of your troubles will be a thing of the past
Cheers, Dodger.

PS. Don’t forget to tip the gate keeper on the way in.
Jan 5, 2011 21:48
  • BOBERT
I know Americans are naive but this tale goes way beyond the pale. You really should not be allowed out in public. You seem to know absolutely nothing about China..or women...or anything.
Are you a member of the Bush family by any chance? That could explain a lot.

I am suprised you can't find a common topic of conversation. Surely some of your medications must be interchangable. Perhaps you could discuss compatibility..side effects...dosage...etc.

I see your profile lists your occupation as Engineer. I have a feeling you might work with Casey Jones but if not, could you please list all engineering projects you have any input into so that we can all avoid an untimely death.

Incidentally, when/if you resolve your current matrimonial dilemma, assumimng you found your way back across the highway, I have a very nice bridge in Sydney for sale going quite cheaply.
Jan 8, 2011 13:03
  • WMILLETTE
ha ha ha

true i am very accepting of her and she may be trouble but im not going to pass up the chance that she is sinceer

so far so good other than money.....the only topic that gets her off...mad

it will come down to she pitches in or i wont marry her....well see in six months

Jan 9, 2011 13:03
  • LOKI
Is she wearing a blue bra??
Jan 9, 2011 20:02
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by WMILLETTE

ha ha ha

so far so good other than money.....the only topic that gets her off...mad

As the man who fell from the roof said as he passed the 20th floor...so far, so good.
Jan 16, 2011 14:40
GUEST43136 Find another girl
Not chinese
They have no feelings
All they want is you to pay
They dont care!!!

Wise up
Drink a bottle of Vodka
Wake up the next day
And start your life
You will find another girl
Hopefully an American girl
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: western man marrying chinese woman in america on work visa questions on living toeather
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code