Menu
Looking for a Chinese Girl to Marry
Oct 15, 2012 05:48
GUEST19597 Want to marry chinese girl. Bringout chinese culture in my home with indian culture. And want to build new culture Sino-Hindu, between 2 oldest civilisation on the earth. yahoo.com|ajaymaisuria4u
Oct 15, 2012 06:32
GUEST33180 Hi! I am Joseph! I am looking for a lady for marriage.Just reach me at gmail.com|reivjose18.
Oct 30, 2012 22:20
GUEST37218 I want to skyp with you
Nov 10, 2012 21:14
GUESTMAZEN hello
am frome syrian and i locking for any chines kungfo girl
for marry
yahoo.com|mazen_32
Nov 14, 2012 11:49
  • ANUNAIR
muslims like to marry more and more girls haha
Nov 18, 2012 05:02
GUEST52847 It hilarious to find many indians trying to hook up with chinese girl. Not to dampened the hope but realistically speaking, majority of chinese girls are still selective when coming to find foreigner man.
Apart from the language and culture different considerations, chinese girls or their families obviously have preferences for fairer skin nationalities as they consider dark/black as undesirable. And from the economic benefits or status upgrading point of view, any indian subcontinent passport is neither attractive nor a dream to have in most chinese girls mindset. In general, the always prefer choice of foreigner man for chinese girl are the oversea chinese guys from hong kong, taiwan, singapore. US, Europe or Oceania countries including the white man
Nov 18, 2012 20:04
GUEST52847,

You tell the truth. There is no doubt that some women marry for love. But women are very realistic and practical today. A good husband who can offer her a house, a car and green card is more attractive than a man who doesn't have a car and can't afford to buy a house.
Nov 22, 2012 14:16
GUESTISYY am issy from kenya am looking for chinese lady to mary if interested please contact: yahoo.com|ismailamuoka
Nov 22, 2012 15:10
GUESTANDY You have a good picture of a girl which is someone I like to marry. Do you have email? I am Chinese American. I have brown eyes, black hair, 5'5". I speak very good English and I am using Intouch Ministries to help me with my Chrisitian walk. My email is live.com|ay_1. You can be a real Godly person to me.
Nov 22, 2012 21:17
GUEST65281
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTISYY

am issy from kenya am looking for chinese lady to mary if interested please contact: yahoo.com|ismailamuoka

Indian and african will have a hard times finding Chinese girl as traditionally speaking, skin color still perceived as an important factor in Chinese family. And that not only apply in china but to many of the asian Chinese including korea and japan
Page 4 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for a Chinese Girl to Marry
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code