Menu
New Visa Application Form Issued
Jan 4, 2011 00:13
  • JIMMYB
According to the news, Chinese embassies will begin to use new Visa Application Form (Form V.2011A &Form V.2011B). And the visa applicants can still use the previous version to apply visas until June 30, 2011.

Take a look at new visa application form:
[tcgurl=https://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/pdf/visa-application.pdf ]Visa Application Form of People's Republic of China (Form V2011 A)[/tcgurl]

[tcgurl=https://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/pdf/visa-application-form.pdf ]Visa Application Form of People's Republic of China (Form V2011 B)[/tcgurl]
Aug 7, 2012 05:58
GUEST47135 We require Visa Application form V.2012A.

Aug 31, 2012 02:06
GUEST25169 hi
i m trying to download new visa application form V.2012.A
but still previous version is accessible
Aug 31, 2012 04:34
GUEST04154 Hi, there is no V2012A form for China visa application. V2011A form is new version of application form for China visa which was released in year 2011. It is good for use now other than the old version.
Mar 25, 2013 09:01
GUEST21319 I am trying to download Form V.2012A but i can't find...is this the updated one?
Mar 25, 2013 21:46
GUEST56599
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST21319

I am trying to download Form V.2012A but i can't find...is this the updated one?

You can download from this page:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/iran.htm
Apr 8, 2013 00:06
GUEST89234 HI Friends,
please download the Visa Application form for china V.2012.A at:

http://tr.chineseembassy.org/eng/lsfw/t940548.htm

Thanks and regards

Malik
Sep 24, 2013 21:29
GUEST42144 I was filling out my visa application and need help with a few questions on it, which I am probably over thinking a little, but I don't want to mess this up and have to drive all the way home, and then back again. I live far away from this place and I do not know anyone that can do it for me.

1st. 1.9 ID or citizenship number: is that my S.S.N. or is that my drivers license number? or something else?

2nd. 1.15 I have a job but I get laid off ever year from mid September to The first week of January. should I check the box unemployed or employed and fill out my company names or Other and say I am temporarily laid off?

3rd 1.23 Major family members - I don't know my dad to well or my mother, so should I just put down my grandfather who raised me and my brother who lives with me or do I need to fill in my dads and moms name also, and do I use my mothers maiden name?

4th. 2.6 Itinerary - I am going to get off the plane in Beijing and go straight to my girlfriends house, so should I write down something like (Date) 2013-12-01 to 2013-12-28 (china Liaoning Shenyang) ? there is not enough room to write down the entire address. Or do I put down (date) 12-01-2013 (Beijing) then write down (date) 12-02-2013 - 12-27-2013 (china Liaoning Shenyang) then (Date) 12-28-2013 (Beijing)? this is not actually where I am going or actual dates, but just a sample.

5th. 2.8 I will be staying with my girlfriend, and she will pay for my expenses while I am in china. So I wrote down her name, and my name as the answer, since I will have my own money, but I will be staying with her at her house the entire time I am there. Is that ok to do this?

I also want to get same day visa because I have to drive about 2 hours to get to the embassy from where I live, and I rather just wait close by and then come back the same day to get it, which I know I have to pay extra for, but what are the chances of me being able to get the visa on the same day, since it says it needs approval from the consular officials?
I would be grateful to anyone that can help me answer these questions right, thank you for your time and patience.
Sep 24, 2013 22:47
GUESTSTANLEY 1. SSN number or driver license are both OK.
2. There is no item for employed or unemployed. I think you are employed and you need to choose "company employee". If you are still worried, you can choose others and write down your explanations.
3. Yes, I think your grandpa's name, nationality, occupation and relationship are ok since you know little about your dad and mom.
4. I think you can write in the second way you mentioned. I am afraid that you need to specify the detailed address of your girlfriend's home if you just plan to go nowhere.
5. Yes, it's ok.
If you want to get your visa on the same day, make sure that you application materials are ok and submit your application before 11:00 and then you can collect it on the same day. Yes, it has to be approved by the consular officials.
Sep 24, 2013 22:57
GUEST42144 cool thank you for your time and help. I wrote down her address in the box below where it says detailed address of inviter, question 2.8 or should I put her address in both boxes, and how would I do this if there is not enough room for her entire address?
Sep 25, 2013 01:27
GUEST42144 I have a few more questions
2.1 major purpose of your visit - do I check tourist or Short-term visit to Chinese citizen or foreigner with Chinese permanent residence status? or do I check both boxes? I am staying with my girlfriend

Also I read I need to show my round trip ticket and some places I also read I need to show funds for my trip, but I will be staying with my girlfriend and not be spending a lot of money when i am there, what do I need to show them, or does this really matter as long as I have my round trip ticket?

I also want to try and get my visa same day, what are my chances of getting my visa the same day, as long as I am there before 11? why would the consular officials not approve it?
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: New Visa Application Form Issued
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code