Menu
L VISA to F VISA
Jan 18, 2011 09:53
  • MR_BOOGEY
Pince from Philippines

hi i just got my L visa single entry for 14 days. i'm planning to get an F visa when i get to china. there is an agency there who will process my F visa. i just want to know if do i have to exit china to change my L visa to F visa? or i can change my L visa to F visa with out exiting china? i hope for your reply thanks
Jan 18, 2011 20:18
  • JOHNNASH
You don't need to exit China to change your L visa to F visa if you ask one visa agency to do it for you. It is hard for you to change L visa to F visa at the local Exit & Enter Department under Public Security Bureau. But the visa agency will charge much service fee, it is expensive.
Jan 19, 2011 17:49
  • MR_BOOGEY
thanks for your reply very much appreciated it, so you mean if i will be the one who will change my L visa to F, i need to exit china? if there is an agency who will process it no need to exit?
Jan 19, 2011 19:51
  • JOHNNASH
The visa agency has its own way to change your L visa to F visa, which is familiar with the visa rules and low-down. It is very complex for you to organize all documents and know the precedures, so it is hard for you to change L visa to F visa, however, if your Chinese girlfriend knows all the information about China visa rule, she and you can go to the local Exit & Enter Department to apply for F visa in person.
Feb 9, 2011 04:06
GUESTJOHN Hi There,
I would like to know what will happen if a person take an F visa from a school/university and he/she don't go to school for that semester?
Can he/she apply again for student visa or business visa?

Thank you
Feb 9, 2011 20:23
  • HELPER
Yes, he/she can apply for student visa or business visa again if he/she can provide all required documents.
Mar 3, 2013 23:54
GUEST07170 I have not been able to find any visa agencies IN China. Do you know of any?
Mar 28, 2013 09:21
GUEST41138 Most of the people I know changed their visa in HK (from L to X or from F to X) with all the papers required.
Apr 5, 2013 10:12
GUEST06209 would it be possible to change visa from L to Z?
Feb 19, 2014 04:22
  • AVRILCORY
Now a day many visa companies available online who is ready for your help. If you want change your L visa to F visa then you can browse us more site online and fill your form.

Thanking You
Anzac India
Jul 23, 2015 05:56
GUEST40215 hi i want to know my husband just completed his mater degree from china now his visa is thing liu visa which is for shortest duration 30 days only can he change his visa into study or some other visa without exit from china?
Post a Reply to: L VISA to F VISA
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code