Menu
Pretty in Blue & Silver: the Lovely Key & Pill Holder You Can’t Lose
Jan 19, 2011 18:09
  • RAINYGIRL

I just love my key holder. It’ so pretty – satiny, midnight blue and shining silver – that it looks like a fashion accessory instead of a key holder. Especially when I’m wearing a nice dress to go to a nice restaurant or to a concert, it doesn’t look out of place at all.

And the bright colors make it so easy to find in my large clutch bag when I’m looking for it late at night after dancing for hours.

Also, like I’m a klutz anyway and I always forget where I put my keys. If you’re like me, I’d definitely recommend it , as the bright colors make it easy to find, especially when I’m rushing out the door.

Honestly, I never thought the box would be of any use. But now I do use it to carry pills – cold medicine, vitamins, or Ibuprofen for after a tough gym workout.

Once I even kept some small diamond earrings in it that I wasn’t going to wear until after work.

Anyway, it’s cute-to-death and I’m definitely buying a bunch to give to my girlfriends as gal-pal gifts!

[tcgurl=http://www.miniinthebox.com/small-box-for-presentation-protection-lead-with-carabiner-blue-silver-_p158847.html?utm_source=frmkt&utm_medium=main&utm_campaign=tlink]look at.[/tcgurl]

Jan 19, 2011 18:12
  • AVERN
i prefer a gun when i leave home
Jan 19, 2011 18:12
  • AVERN
Thank you..TOO..
Post a Reply to: Pretty in Blue & Silver: the Lovely Key & Pill Holder You Can’t Lose
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code