Menu
reliable shenzhen interpreter/wholesale market guider/shenzhen purchaser/product inspector
Jul 2, 2011 22:28
  • SMILEWU
Hi, This is Smile Wu. I am a freelance business assistant living in Hua Qiang Bei, the center of Shenzhen, with more than three years old direct experience of trading, interpreting, assisting,
purchasing and conducting product inspections. I have extensive knowledge in in-car entertainment, mobile phone & cell phone accessory, gaming console & gaming accessory, MID, laptop
accessory, computer accessory, LED products, set top box, Mini PC, PC TV all in one, digital frame, speaker, earphone, E-cigarette, memory cards, MP3/MP4 player, women's bag, and etc.
I am familliar with many manufacturers and wholesale market in Shenzhen. I have ability to identify the real manufacturer from those trading company and scammers. If there anything I can help, please just feel free to contact me at any your convenience time

contactor:Smile wu
cell phone: 86-15914115740
Email: gmail.com|wuxiaoli85
Last edited by SMILEWU: Jul 2, 2011 23:27
Aug 16, 2011 02:46
Hello dear friends, this is Angelina. Please accept my warmest greetings! I'm freelance interpreter/translator/business assistant/personal shopping guide/sourcing agent for overseas people who need someone to help when they travel to China. I can be your China representative while you are not in China. I'm based in Guangdong, very convenient to travel around pearl river delta area such as Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Foshan, Shunde, Zhongshan, Dongguan, Zhuhai, Shantou... I can travel all over China upon request! I'm very experienced interpreter/translator/assistant who knows how to meet your requirements no matter you need me to translate/interpret with Chinese people; source products for you from factories or wholesale markets like electronics market, furniture market, bags, shoes, jewelry, wedding dress; show you around the city or for personal shopping. I'm honest, sincere, warm and trustworthy. I'm looking forward to providing the best service to you.

Please feel free to contact me any time: hotmail.com|angelinachina86

Last edited by INTERPRETERCHINA: Aug 16, 2011 02:47
Aug 24, 2011 02:59
GUEST15128 Shenzhen interpreter Guangzhou interpreter China interpreter
David Liu
Mobile: 0086 13798421590
Email: 163.com|david695
http://blog.sina.com.cn/ljwchh695
Services provided:
On-site interpreting for factory visits and business negotiations
Consecutive interpreting for seminars and conferences
Air-port pickup
Car rental
Hotel booking
Email Translation
Document Translation (including contracts, websites, product brochures, bidding documents,Powerpoint presentations etc.)
Product QC
Aug 25, 2011 10:51
GUEST19104 i will be over in shenzhen in october we would like to check out all the latest products ie: electronics / home wares / and so on we will be over for 8 days and would like to make some good deals and then export to england the information i need from you is how much will you charge for your time for the 8 days // we would also like to go to a trade show if there is one on our arrival time is 11 oct until 19th

my email is hotmail.co.uk|clivehollis

kind regards clive hollis
Oct 23, 2011 09:48
GUESTDEREK Hi, my name is derek. We will be in shenzhen for 1-2 days in mid november. are you able to assist with interpreting, shopping, bargaining, etc. and what do you charge. please reply to hotmail.com|dgasper49
Mar 9, 2012 08:37
  • SMILEWU
Experience Shenzhen Hua Qiang Bei buying assistant, purchaser specical on mobile phone accessories, gaming accessories...

Smile wu
Tel: +86 15914115740
MSN: hotmail.com|sz-interpreter
Mar 30, 2012 03:39
GUESTHARRIET... My name is Harriet Keatley and I live in Australia, I will be in Shenzhen from the 7th, 8th and 9th of May and am looking for an interpreter. I have a small linen business in Australia and am looking to source fabrics for sheets and bedspreads and quilt covers. I would also like to find a tailor to make dresses for me. I look forward to hearing from you.
Quote:

Originally Posted by SMILEWU View Post

Shenzhen Interpreter/Shenzhen purchaser/Shenzhen Buying office/Business assistant/product inspector

Name: Smile Wu Gender: Female Age: 26
Work Exp.: over 3 years Current location: Shenzhen Oral English: fluently
MSN:hotmail.com|sz-interpreter e-mail:...
May 12, 2012 10:49
GUESTMIGUEL Hi Smilewu, I am a retired teacher. I would like to explore the possiblities for exporting manufactured goods to S. America. How much would it cost me to hire you for 4 days so you can guide through the city? I will appreciate very much
Sep 12, 2012 02:04
GUEST55188 Hi. I am Gaurav Dogra from India i deal in mobile phone & asecceriec iw'd like to come to Shenzhen in this month r u avalebale & please tell me the charges.
Gaurav Dogra
+91 9814823000
gd.dogra23@ gmail.com
Sep 17, 2012 05:44
GUEST30207 Hi Smile wu,

April here, we intend to visit shenzen for 3 days, may i know how much do u charge?
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: reliable shenzhen interpreter/wholesale market guider/shenzhen purchaser/product inspector
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code