Menu
Interpreter, tour guide, sourcing agent in China
Mar 27, 2011 15:01
  • LEENSOURCE
"It is very hard to get sufficient and reliable supplier information as most of Chinese manufacturers are not very well known.
The cultural difference, language, misunderstanding of product specifications, supplier credibility, product quality, possible delivery delay and social compliance issues for you to source from China."

--------The key to success, lies in selecting right suppliers and keeping strict quality control.

What I can do for you?

---I can be your translator, interpreter during your visit in China, meeting with your suppliers, rather than language problem, also the understanding, and good communication.
---I can follow up your orders situation while you are away from China, and focus on your market.
---I can have a good communication with Chinese suppliers, helping solve problem, or avoid problems happened from my working experience with suppliers in China before it happens.
---I can combine your container or collect your package, storage in the warehouse until you collect all the products and take care of them, also save your cost.
---I can do very strict products inspection for you, at least 3 to 4 times inspection, visit suppliers more often, check the production situation often to catch delivery time.

If you are in need someone like me, the service you want, please feel free to contact me.
Mar 27, 2011 15:05
  • LEENSOURCE
Mar 31, 2011 20:25
This is Maggie in Shanghai. If you need visit any factories around Shanghai or other city in China. Please contact me : gmail.com|Shanghai.littlestar
More information about me you can go my website : www.shanghaiinterpreter.net
Mar 31, 2011 22:40
  • DAVIDWU1103
This is David Wu, an interpreter & business assistant in Yiwu, Yongkang, Jinhua, Wuyi, Jinyun, Dongyang, Lanxi ,Wenzhou, Ningbo, Hangzhou and any other city in China.

Mobile 0086- 18258979305
Skype ID: davidwu1103
MSN: hotmail.com|davidwu1132
Email: gmail.com|davidwu1103
Apr 25, 2011 23:00
GUESTWILSON Hi,

My name is Wilson. I am a sourcing agent in Shunde, Foshan city, Guangdong, China. I Specialize in sourcing various products, like
1. Building material, such as tile, wash basin, steam room, shower room, wooden door, kitchen cabinet, UPVC/aluminum window & door, bathroom cabinet, granite, lighting, MDF/Solid wood home decorative items, furniture, etc.
2. LED light, LED strip, exhibits, hardware, plastic parts and moulding.
3. Non-woven cloth(fabric)bag, calico bag, paper shopping bag and inflatable bouncers.

I have 6 years of working experience in these areas. Be familiar with tooling, CNC, powder coating, plating, packing material and drawing. I provide professional verifying suppliers, negotiating, follow up orders, inspection and logistic arrangement services.

If you are a designer, I can find out the most suitable factory for you in China. Communicate with factories for you and keep an eye for your design to protect your copyright. If interested,Pls feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

Wilson

E-mail: yahoo.com.cn|wilsonlan518
MSN: hotmail.co.uk|wilsonlan
Feb 3, 2012 22:21
GUEST06250 Hi,

I may help you sourcing clothes,bag and watch in China. Welcome to contact me in 163.com|lengminghong.

Best regards,

Coolleng
Feb 6, 2012 03:17
i am a sourcing buying and shipping agent in GuangZhou China.

If you need help in GuangZhou,shenzhen,zhongshan,foshan,jingmen,dongguan

these cities for business,pls kindly contact me

msn: angela9966_AT hotmail.com

Mobile: 0086 15011716998

Thanks
ANGELA
Post a Reply to: Interpreter, tour guide, sourcing agent in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code