Menu
Invitation letter to China
Jun 1, 2011 04:57
GUEST32219 Hello Mr ,.
I am Mr Justin the senior foreign business affair Manager in the region of most Nigerian top leading trading companies.
It is my great pleasure to write to you.In so much Honor I will proceed by recommending you for Reading this Mail.Well in so much interest i am willing to let you know that I am from KAKASA GROUP COMPANY LIMITED..We are one of the Top leading trading company in Nigeria,we are the General merchants of various products as specially demanded by our Dear Valued customers..We had imported Goods from different part of the world like Germany,Belgium & Taiwan.
We had planned to visit china for various reasons like attending a conference in Beijing,and meeting some colleague partners in china.
We had desired to contact with an Agent who can assist us to Obtain the official invitation letter for chinese Visa.
We would like to know if you can possibly Obtain the Official Invitation Letter for Chinese Visa? If yes pls Advise us on the Documents to provide as your business terms,if it suits us we will let you know then we can begin the Cooperation
Waiting to get your reply Asap.
Mr Justin Klin..
Jun 2, 2011 05:06
  • DADIDING
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST32219 View Post

Hello Mr ,.
I am Mr Justin the senior foreign business affair Manager in the region of most Nigerian top leading trading companies.
It is my great pleasure to write to you.In so much Honor I will proceed by recommending you for Reading this Mail.Well in so much interest i am willing to let you know that I a...

Hello Mr Justin Klin.. ,
,we can help to issued the invitation letter to you.

You can send your propose to us by following e-mail:
yahoo.com.cn|dadiding
Jun 24, 2011 10:06
GUESTMIAN AWAIS Hello Ms. Nicole

I intented to visit china for business purpose for which I need invitation letter for yiwu city (from local government of china ) the same me please be arrange for me as soon as posible.

2. I am waiting your answer. I am ready to come china.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Mian Muhammad Awais.( Marketing Officer)

M/s Waqas Brothers

Email. ymail.com|waqasbrother
Jul 6, 2011 06:15
GUESTDENNIS .F Hope you will? please we need your asssist tow get Chaina visa from South Africa Our company went send asstacnt manger tow buy same things for the company .if you could help us we are very happy.you can contact me on 0027 790568137 or yahoo.com|richjah

hoping to her from you soon
Owusu
Jul 7, 2011 05:49
GUEST16877 Yes, i can provide you official invitation letter that is necessary for visa application for Pakistan citizens.
please me your name and phone number by email to yahoo.com|serviceind

i will then call you to solve this matter as soon as possible.

take care
Jul 15, 2011 02:55
GUEST89101 hi
sir
I want to come china build the business and first time i will come china . i hope come father and me . and our embassy wants visa notice come to the china please get it i am sri lanka

thank you very mush
wasantha
Anjana traders
Jul 30, 2011 11:10
  • DADIDING
Because china government are limit foreigners come in to china,it turns to be difficult to apply the invitation letter from government now.

So we have to give some money to some body who can help on this matter otherwise it will waste too much time.

We also want to help anybody but as a company it also live for money..I'm sorry for it..HOpe you can understand it.

If you can't accept this charge,we can't make invitation letter to you...But if you have business with us and ordered to us one time,we can apply one invitation letter to you.,

yahoo.com.cn|dadiding
Aug 3, 2011 15:43
GUESTATANDA ...
Quote:

Originally Posted by DADIDING View Post

Because many foreigners send e-mail to me asking for for invitation letter,I have to mentioned that if you are going to china for business,travel,we would like to send invitation letter.

Please do not ask invitation letter,if you are going to china for drug,do nothing,No works,no business,even you don't have money....We have c...

I wish to come to china and work with you in Yiwu market ,if an invitation letter is sent to me.
this is my e-mail : yahoo.com|sholay_one
Aug 12, 2011 00:36
dadding kindly check your yahoo mail..
Aug 26, 2011 12:32
GUESTSHERAZ Dear Sir/Madam,
We are Pakistan base Consulting Company we provide CHINA OFFICIAL VISA INVITATION LETTER. If you are looking for same please feel free to contact us.

SHERAZ ASLAM
yahoo.com|rose_tw1979
PAKISTAN
Page 2 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Invitation letter to China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code