Menu
Travel tips for Shenyang
Apr 23, 2011 22:23
  • TEXASOLDIE
Hello,
New to the site but have been reading a ton of good info here.
I'm new to the site but not new to traveling and meeting ladies in other countries.
I've been communicating with a lady in Shenyang for about two months. I am very attracted to her and have set up a visit in June.
Looking for any advice about actual travel and living in Shenyang / China in general.
She is recommending a hotel near her house and I'll investigate that.
I'll take plenty of cash as to avoid having to use credit cards.
Are travelers checks accepted anywhere? Everywhere?
I'll take my own toiletries and personal grooming devices.
What type of outlets are there? 120 or 220v electrical system?
How will the weather be in June? How about clothing? What style is acceptable? I prefer darker colors, long sleeves and jeans or slacks. Shorts?
How hard is it to find a gym?
Should I bring gifts? What type of gifts? I'll be going thru Paris so can pick up some nice Perfume etc..

She has assured me she will take good care of me and show me all the sights. I have little doubt that she will do just as she says.

I've travel a lot and have been to many countries so I'm not so worried about culture shock or being stranded in a strange country. Always made it out of anywhere i've been ;)

Any and all advice is welcomed.

Thanks
Apr 24, 2011 03:59
  • RAINDROP
What type of outlets are there? 120 or 220v electrical system? 220V. You can bring your adapter or just buy a new one when you get to Shenyang.

Should I bring gifts? What type of gifts? I'll be going thru Paris so can pick up some nice Perfume etc..
Perfume is good fo women. I guess she will like it.
Apr 24, 2011 04:44
GUEST76218 220 volts but the pins are different so you will need an adapter. Weather should be warm to hot in June. I was there last year at that time and mostly just wore jeans and a t-shirt. I think you will enjoy the place and the food was sensational, reasonably priced and great variety. Loved the hot pots and BBQ. Beer is also good and very cheap. You wont find many locals who speak English and I relied on my local
Feb 11, 2012 06:51
GUEST04522 Korean BBQ's are the best in Shenyang
Post a Reply to: Travel tips for Shenyang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code