Menu
Will or should Michael Owen stay at Manchester United?
May 26, 2011 02:12
  • MJ1985
Voting is valid from May 26, 2011 02:12 to Jun 2, 2011 02:12 .
Exclusive Vote
  1. 2 vote(s)
  2. 0 vote(s)
  3. This vote is invalid now.
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Winning league title with Manchester Untied is really a happy thing to Michael Owen. But he really needs to think about his future now. He has two choices: the first one is to join an ordinary team and play regularly. The second one is to persuade Sir Alex Ferguson to let him stay at the club and keep playing as the substitute.

Owen wishes that he could stay and play for Red Devil but it is unsure whether Alex Ferguson will let him stay. He has made 47 appearances for the Red Devil and scored 13 goals including a Champions League hat-trick at Werder Bremen. Well, all of these still can not ensure that he would stay.

Manchester United has signed Javier Hernandez. His arrival may force Owen to leave.

I really do not want to see his leaving. Michael Owen is a great and talented footballer. He has made 40 goals for England, which is a record for all active players of England national team. Apparently, Capello won’t call him back to play for England again. If he wanted, he would have called Owen back three years ago. Owen himself also gives up his hope of playing for England.

What if the Manchester United wants him to leave? Michael Owen said in a previous interview that he would retire. It will be a pity if he did it.
May 26, 2011 02:15
  • MJ1985
Look at his eyes.... He is not the Golden Boy anymore.

May 29, 2011 04:20
  • DREAMLIFE
Time has changed. That guy who passed two rivals and finally scored a goal at 1998 World Cup has gone. I am very sorry to see that Owen is almost begging the Red Devil to let him stay. But I do not think that the Red Devil will let him stay. Maybe, retirement is his best choice. It is cruel but the forwards usually have short football life. Few people like Raul can keep playing on the pitch.
May 30, 2011 04:41
GUEST6014 He once hoped that he could win the UEFA Championship with Manchester United. When the match began, he just sat on the bench until the end. Finally, he missed the title he had been dreaming of.

I do not want to say but he will probably not appear at Old Trafford again. Farewell to Michael Owen.
Post a Reply to: Will or should Michael Owen stay at Manchester United?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code