Menu
Attractive apartments for rent in guangzhou(short&long term)!
Jun 25, 2011 01:50
Guangzhou accommodation are provided here: For rentals we offer a wide range of accommodation, including long-term, mid-term and short-term residential properties. Both furnished and unfurnished.

Your Request:
Please tell us, what TYPE of apartment or house you are looking for:
Size?
Budget?
Location? (downtown or residential area outside downtown)
Serviced or Non-serviced?
Date of rental term?

Send Email to - cn-houses.com|Libby
Or call Libby - 0086-15815822409

Our website: http://www.cn-houses.com/ApartmentLease/Guangzhou.html

We are fluent in English and understand the demands of foreigners and expats living in China!

We promise that all the apartment photos we show are real scene pictures. Guests can browse our website for detailed information about our apartments, or come with us to see the apartment. We will take you on a tour of as many apartments you would like to see. This service is for free! You satisfaction is our first priority.

Pls contact Libby ASAP for viewing and more information:
Libby
Mobile:0086-15815822409
Tel: 8620-85568942
MSN: live.cn|cn-houses
E-mail: cn-houses.com|Libby

Dec 6, 2011 04:27
GUESTRAY YATES looking for a one bedroom appartment from 28 december to the 24 january in zhujiang new towm
Feb 4, 2012 08:32
  • SAIDO
hello!
i'm looking for :
- studio or 1 bedroom for rent for 15 days, start 23th febrary
- 2 bed room appartment for rent for a month start 21st febrary
they should be close to metro sation prefered taojin area
best regards
said
Feb 8, 2012 01:19
  • SQUIRREL
we have nice apartment locate in zhujiangnewtown, CBD center of Guangzhou, if you are interesting , i can send you email of pictures.
Jun 29, 2012 02:51
GUESTJOW Hi, Im looking for an apartment maybe a studio something 50 - 70 sq. metres. Budget is 7000 RMB maximum. Thank you for your help. Petr Svidensky
Jul 6, 2012 05:33
GUESTSQUIRREL New lease apartment for rent in downtown Guangzhou, brand new building, brand new furniture, attractive. best convenient, close to metro, locate in the CBD center of Zhujiangnewtown, super nice & super low price.

Brandnew fully-furnished apartments.In the same buliding have 3 types of apartments with different size and price: Size from 93Sqm-152Sqm;Price from 5000-8000RMB Per month,Price was included taxes fee already.Surrouded by shopps,coffee shops,banks,western or chinese restaurants,bars.Everything here is super convenient and brandnew,suitable for expats living in there,80%of tenants are foreigners,it makes u feel at your own country!!! Big Safe-Max Supermarket opening in 24hours ,easy for you to buy everything as you need!!!

Brandnew building. Within walking distance to commercial & food street, 24 hours safe max super market. best convenient for living.

Location:Locate in Zhujiangnewtown. At the acorss of Xiancun Road & Jinsui Road. CBD center of Guangzhou. Beside is W hotel. 10 mins walking distance to metro station.

we offers a large amount apartments/flats/houses/homes for rent in Guangzhou Downtown City, long term or short term,both are available.all of our clients are foreigners...

We can arrange many apartments according to your requirements, so your consultation will be warmly welcomed at any time.
Please contact Squirrel ASAP for viewing and more information:
One call,full service
Squirrel
Mobile: 0086-13824426721
Email: 139.com|13824426721
Jul 18, 2012 21:56
GUEST63772 Im Japanese and in Shanghai on business trip for 3months from july. Im looking for a serviced apartment and today I found good one which is lakeville 137sqm 18000CNY.I want to see it and need more information,also other apartments information.thank u.
Aug 22, 2012 22:27
  • SQUIRREL
Hello, I would be interested in a 2 month lease starting in oct-dec. I will be returning in the new year and will decide from there if i will be in need of a long term lease or not. If you could let me know the details for 2 months starting in october.
Post a Reply to: Attractive apartments for rent in guangzhou(short&long term)!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code