Menu
Tibet need people for Jeep tour MT. Kailash and E.B.C
Jul 29, 2011 13:47
  • AGUEN
Hi all

I'm a 35 years old male traveller from germany.Want to visit so much as possible.
I m searching for 3 travel companions in a budget Jeep tour( tent or dorm.) to share the cost and the fun.
I will be travelling in the beginning of august.i arrive on 30 july in Chendgu. my plans are to visit Kailash, E.B.C, Nam-Tso, Lhasa+Around
If anyone is interested please drop me an email on hotmail.de|aliguen

My itinerary, plans and dates are flexible.

Lhasa+Around :Jokhang, Barkhor, Potala, Sera, Drepund Sera, Ganden, Samye, Yumbulhakhang, Drak Yangdzong, Dorje Drak, Mindroling Monastery.

Nam-Tso+ Reting Monastery

E.B.C : Yamdrok-Tso,Gyantse (Kumbum, Dzong, Pelkhor Chode), Shalu, Tashilhunpo, Phuntsoling, Sakya, Rongbuk Monastery, E.B.C

Mt. Kailash : Tagyel-Tso, Peiku-Tso, Lake Manasaroval, Mt. Kailash 3 day Kora, Tsaparang
Jun 21, 2013 23:34
GUESTJUNO Thanks Julien, it has been amazing so far, and I am sure with antheor month to go, it will continue, or even get better. I hd snow already on the 4th September, so I am certain to get more before the 9th October. I woke up yesterday morning with ice on the car and on the trails. Autumn can be quite brief here. I look forward to the next update too
Post a Reply to: Tibet need people for Jeep tour MT. Kailash and E.B.C
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code