Menu
Travel with Me - A Local Chinese Girl from Nanjing China
Aug 15, 2011 07:01
  • MAGGIELEE81
Hi, I’m a local Chinese girl from Nanjing China who likes to collect photos of touring places. Now I'm studying in the US and missing my hometown so much. So I'd like to share some of my photos with all of you and hope all you guys love my hometown.
OK. Let's start our travel to Nanjing! I believe you'll benefit.
When you arrive in Nanjing by train, it must be the first sight coming to you - Nanjing Station! Very Grand.

And in front of it lies the famous lake - Xuanwu Lake. So beautiful. So vast. It is a landmark of Nanjing.

Since we arrived in Nanjing, many places are must-see sites, such as Nanjing Confucius Temple. You can follow the trace left by the great Chinese thinker, Confucius, and see what the ancient Chinese examination looks like. It's so popular that we can meet foreigners everywhere.

When we are tired, how about having a rest and getting something to eat? Then, you have to taste the world famous Nanjing local food - duck blood pudding and vermicelli soup. So delicious that is favored by people at home and abroad.

Refreshed? After such a full feed, we may take a bus and tour around Mausoleum of the Ming Emperor. Every step we walk seems to be intertwined with its history.

Near the Mausoleum of the Ming Emperor is another touring site, which is world famous and is the representative place in Nanjing - Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum. Now it is free of charge.

If you are a plant enthusiast, one place in Nanjing you ought to visit: the Green Expo Garden. You can find as many species of plants as possible. Some are rare in the world.

Finally we end up with the Presidential Palace, which reflects the life of two important men in China's history: Sun Yat-sen and Chiang Kai Shek.

Guys, next time when you plan for a trip to China, I’m confident that you will know which are must-see places and which of those are free of charge.

For more travel info/help, especially about China, then this Facebook page is great
http://www.facebook.com/ChinaTravelDepot it's FREE OF CHARGE. Huh! Just think it helps.

Aug 23, 2011 13:38
  • JAVERN
were can i go to get one of the best spa get away in Nanjing ?
Sep 18, 2013 19:41
GUEST20104 Ne hao. I had the pleasure of spending several months (3 to be exact) in your home town of Nanjing, China. Most of the photos you have posted, I got to visit (although the train station was toward the end of my 3 month visit - I arrived at the airport). I too have many photographs of Nanjing, the company plant that is part of our world-wide operation, and the many people who work there. My only regret, is that I do not know how to find friends who I met there. One of them was named Tang Den. She was such a sweet woman who I came to know and that I have missed dearly since I departed there in late September of 2006. I can only hope to one day get to return and maybe, just maybe, find her and renew our friendship.
May 1, 2014 02:13
  • JACOB222
Wao that's great tour to you i love and see all the pics which you make specially your food dish is very charming and attractive for me specially..Now you tell me whats was the tour?
Post a Reply to: Travel with Me - A Local Chinese Girl from Nanjing China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code