Menu
International schools in Shenzhen from 2012
Oct 21, 2011 10:02
guest18032 We might be moving to Shenzhen around June 2012 with 2 boys age 13 and 10. What schools are there in Shenzhen for this age group? Can somebody please help me get some updated information,- thanks a lot.
We will be moving from Singapore and they have been in British International schools all their lives.
Jan 1, 2012 11:17
GUEST41056 There is an in ternational school in tianjin and they may have their branch in shenjin as well. Look for shenjin international school from google and they may help you about contacts.
If not I have a friend working in there and I can give her e mail address for you .
My e mail is :yahoo.com|freealip
Jan 6, 2012 07:23
  • JACKYCHEN
There is one in shenzhen shekou,here is there information you have a look
Established in 1988, Shekou International School is dedicated to meeting the needs of the expatriate community in the Shenzhen and Hong Kong area. The school was founded by oil companies working in the South China Sea and is managed and governed by International Schools Services (ISS). We offer an excellent academic program to meet parents' high expectations. Shekou International School is the only school in the Shenzhen area that is fully accredited by Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). The school is a member of the East Asian Council of Overseas Schools (EARCOS), the Association for the Advancement of International Education (AAIE) and a member of All-China and Mongolia International School (ACAMIS). Shekou International School is a private, co-educational, not-for-profit school located in the People’s Republic of China . It serves students in Nursery School through 12th grade (ages 2-18) The Elementary school and Early Childhood programs are located on a campus located in the beautiful Jingshan residential area. The Middle and High Schools are located at the new Bayside campus overlooking the South China Sea. The language of instruction is English for all classes with the exception of proficiency leveled Mandarin classes. SIS is Shenzhen’s leading school for expatriates.
Their phone is 0086 0075 266932669
Welcome to shenzhen
Warm regards
jackychen

Aug 5, 2012 03:24
GUEST92059 Have you found a school for your boys? I'm looking for a school for my boy age 12 as well. Need some advice. Thanks!
Nov 28, 2012 01:22
GUEST78163 There are a handful of good international schools in Shenzhen. Most of them are in the Nanshan/ Shekou part of the city

In particular order;

Quality Schools International (QSI) is an international school with several campus' around the world. They're curriculum is in English and hire teachers from around the world.
Shekou International School (SIS) is another International school that is for ex-patriots and probably the most popular even if the teachers are not all
neccesarily from native English speaking countries.
Shenzhen American International School (SAIS) is staffed with certified American teachers only. The entire curriculum, teaching materials and textbooks are only from the USA.
Green Oasis which is also international and caters to ex-pats from around the globe.
Jan 29, 2013 19:48
GUEST09342 hi im moving to Shenzhen june 2013. im looking for a school for my daughter age 11 soon 12 that speaks english. please help
Apr 29, 2013 06:38
GUESTMS BUI Hi, I have moved in Shenzhen, My daughter is 7 years old.
I am looking for the international for her in Shenzhen, there are some schools in Sekou, but the tution fee is high. Pls give me some directions about the schools with the fee around 50k rmb - 70k rmb/year.
My email: yahoo.com|newlifeforever55
Thank you very much
Post a Reply to: International schools in Shenzhen from 2012
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code