Menu
Detian fall in end february
Dec 14, 2011 11:06
Hi there,
I would like to know how is the waterfall looks like in february, is it worth to go at this time? i'm aware that it's best to view around july or aug but i will be around nanning in end of february.

Also, can detian fall be done in one day from nanning? if yes, how? pls help

thanks
Dec 14, 2011 20:45
GUEST7804
Quote:

Originally Posted by CECILIA_CHEAH

Hi there,
I would like to know how is the waterfall looks like in february, is it worth to go at this time? i'm aware that it's best to view around july or aug but i will be around nanning in end of february.

Also, can detian fall be done in one day from nanning? if yes, how? pls help

thanks

The best time is from July to November. The low-flow period is from December to May of the next year. The scenery during the low-flow period is not as good as that of July, August, October, November.

It can be done in one day but it's too hurry. You can get to Liangdong Bus Station to take the regular bus from Nanning to Detian Waterfall. It leaves 08:30 and arrives at 13:00. It costs CNY 50. You may not have enough time to have a full view of the Detian Waterfall.

When you get to Detian Waterfall, ask the staff in the scenic area to learn about when the bus leaves in the afternoon. Make sure that you won't miss the bus.
Dec 15, 2011 01:35
thanks so much, so there is direct bus to detian fall...even in february?
Post a Reply to: Detian fall in end february
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code