Menu
best shopping place - guangzhou, shenzhen or zhuhai
Dec 23, 2011 10:24
hi there,
may i know which is the best place for shopping for mid to low price ladies stuff like bags, shoes, clothes, dress, etc? guangzhou, shenzhen or zhuhai? where is the particular area?
thanks!
Dec 24, 2011 09:09
  • BILLCAI
Guangzhou is the best place for bags, shoes, clothes.
Dec 24, 2011 12:19
hi thanks for your reply. which particular area and is 2-3 days enough? i'm not into high end branded stuff, more towards mid to lower priced ladies stuff..tks
Dec 25, 2011 09:00
  • BILLCAI
The markets in Guangzhou are huge, not only one or two places, but many markets are near the guangzhou railway station. As to how long it is enough, it depends. For more details, please contact me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill.
Cheers!
Bill Cai
Dec 25, 2011 11:48
thank you, sent you an emai..cheers
Aug 26, 2015 04:39
GUEST21113 Hello, I am visiting Hong Kong in April next year and would like to do personal shopping. although guangzhou is for wholesalers can I still buy i piece and if so where can I shop?
Sep 6, 2015 21:03
  • GIONVIA
Guangzhou is definitely the shopping paradise and you can almost find anything in Guangzhou , most importantly price much better than Hongkong . Yes you can buy one pc per style but maybe they charge you a little bit more .So buying in the wholesale market is quite fun but bargain is a must .Cheers my friend.
Post a Reply to: best shopping place - guangzhou, shenzhen or zhuhai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code