Menu
How does an American Man Marry a Chinese Woman?
Jun 3, 2021 06:06
GUEST75201 @ROBERTJRIZHAO thanks for your insightful post. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROBERTJRIZHAO

My lady Mei did not speak English, nor did I speak Chinese when we met, but we've continued to grow and evolve into a more loving and compatible couple than anyone I have been with in my native land.

this is the thing that's seemed the most difficult to me : learning chinese. i'm happily learning the language, but it's slow. now i find a post that implies it's not necessary ; you and your girl didn't speak the other's languages, but somehow you still managed to make it work. props for that -- but how did you do it ? technically, i mean. what sorts of difficulties did you face when trying to communicate and how did you overcome them ?
Jun 15, 2022 11:49
  • BOBJC48
I have been writing to a chinese woman for about 3 months and we want to get married. She is willing to come to the US but I am not sure what is the best, fastest and cheapest way to get her here to get married. I have been told the best way is for me to go to China but it is very expensive for me to fly there and back. I have looked all over the internet but cannot find anything positive. Do you have any ideas?
Bob Couture
hotmail.com|bobjc48
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How does an American Man Marry a Chinese Woman?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code