Menu
Do we need visa to travel from guangzhou to Macau for a day
Mar 7, 2012 15:49
GUESTTONY i have a single entry to china v will arrive to guangzhou as a stopover of 7 days on 22 march going to amsterdam on 29 march and i would like to go to hong kong and macau with an australian passport only for 2 or 3 days but i need to return to guangzhou to catch a flight please let me know if i need a new visa and where can i get it easier in a short time guangzhou,hong kong.macau also if is easier to go macau first or hong kong
Mar 7, 2012 20:07
  • JIMMYB
Yes, you d have to apply for another China visa for yoru return to Guangzhou from Macau and Hong Kong. You may just apply for the visa from the China visa office either in Hk or Macau. I doesn't matter whether you go to Macau first or go to Hk first.
Mar 12, 2012 06:51
  • TRIFOMECH
we are a couple from australia going to guangzhou for 7 days and we would like to visit hong kong and macau we have the visa for one entry only we did not know that hong kong is not considered china for visa does anyone know how difficult is to get a visa from hong kong or macau to get back in guangzhou to catch a flight to amsterdam
thank you to all the people regards tony
Mar 13, 2012 01:35
GUEST45342
Quote:

Originally Posted by TRIFOMECH View Post

we are a couple from australia going to guangzhou for 7 days and we would like to visit hong kong and macau we have the visa for one entry only we did not know that hong kong is not considered china for visa does anyone know how difficult is to get a visa from hong kong or macau to get back in guangzhou to catch a flight to amsterdam
than...

It won't be as difficult as you imagine. If you are in a hurry, ask CTS in HK to help you get the visa, they can get your visa ready very quickly. But you have to pay the service fee.
Mar 14, 2012 08:49
  • TRIFOMECH
thank you so much for your reply how long will take to get visa in hong kong or macau and what is the cost for one day visa is it easy to get i am scared because i have to get in guangzhou in 3 days
Mar 14, 2012 22:41
GUEST45232
Quote:

Originally Posted by TRIFOMECH

thank you so much for your reply how long will take to get visa in hong kong or macau and what is the cost for one day visa is it easy to get i am scared because i have to get in guangzhou in 3 days

https://www.ctshk.com/english/aboutus/branch_hkgmac.htm

I just know that they can help you apply for the visa. Check the above link and contact a branch to learn about details.
Mar 15, 2012 00:53
  • APAULT
If you pay for express service you can get it in one or two days.... it was in before 10am and you can collect in the afternoon, but I am not certain if this option is still available.
Mar 19, 2012 20:24
GUEST17113 We would like to go from Guangzhou to Macau for a day.

We are Australian Citizens with a single entry visa to China and obviously, will use that when we arrive at Guangzhou.

1) Do we need visa to get into Macau and then back into Mainland China after our visit?
2) What is the quickest mode of transport from Guangzhou to Macau?
Mar 20, 2012 01:12
GUEST4522
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST17113 View Post

We would like to go from Guangzhou to Macau for a day.

We are Australian Citizens with a single entry visa to China and obviously, will use that when we arrive at Guangzhou.

1) Do we need visa to get into Macau and then back into Mainland China after our visit?
2) What is the quickest mode of tra...

Question 1
You can enter Macau and stay less than 30 days without visa. But you must have valid passport.

If you still want to get back to mainland China from Macau, you have to apply for a visa again.

Question 2 Take bus from Guangzhou to Bongbei, walk through the border to reach Macau.

Mar 20, 2012 02:12
GUEST17113 Thank you.
I feel it would be too difficult to apply for a Visa again so we will stay in mainland.

Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do we need visa to travel from guangzhou to Macau for a day
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code