Menu
Can I top up my Alipay from Bank of China via online banking?
Apr 18, 2012 11:19
guest11255 Hi, I am from Malaysia and planning to visit Yiwu this coming 2nd of May.

All these while I have been shopping on taobao and use some agent helps to top up my alipay funds.

I was thinking that since am going to Yiwu, might as well i open up a bank account there and can use that to top up my alipay fund. That is, if I can transfer my money from my country branch to the Yiwu branch (have yet to call my country branch to query on this). But I don;t know if that is even possible?

If it is, can anyone guide me on how to use the online banking?

Is it dangerous to use the hotel's address if to open account in Yiwu? Will it open the possibility for identity theft?

Thanks!

Apr 18, 2012 21:24
GUEST5212 GUEST11255,

it is ok for you to open an bank account in Yiwu as long as you provide copies of your passport and some other documents. I suggest you open your account at Bank of China. Many foreigners choose BOC.

You can open online payment function and then log in your account to transfer your money to others. The English website of BOC has online banking section on its page.

Do not worry if you are not clear about opening an account. The staff at the bank will you help you.
May 11, 2012 04:13
GUEST18238 I still suggest that you use an agent, which is much more convinent. such as haiwaichongzhi.com

Feb 4, 2016 21:49
GUEST28125 Can anyone tell me, is there any value limitations for transfer money from BOC and ICBC accounts to alipay within 24hours ?
Feb 4, 2016 23:37
GUEST04154
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST28125

Can anyone tell me, is there any value limitations for transfer money from BOC and ICBC accounts to alipay within 24hours ?

As I know, it is 50,000.
Jun 28, 2017 01:15
GUESTSDGSG t is a trouble for us to top up WeChat or a alipay. My friend recommend a website :Vpayfast for me.I think it's ok .This website support WeChat and Alipay top up .It's convenient
Jul 2, 2017 21:44
GUEST17122 I am studying in America. It is a trouble for us to top up WeChat or a alipay. My friend recommend a website :Vpayfast for me.I think it's ok .This website support WeChat and Alipay top up .It's convenient and safe .So I recommend for you.
Jan 1, 2018 17:17
GUEST15844 I have found VPayFast is a scam designed to take your money. It worked easily the first two times, then they asked for a photo of me holding my ID, a colour copy of my ID and visa card. When I did not give them this information they stopped replying to my messages. The money has not been refunded or put into my WeChat account.
Feb 6, 2018 01:56
GUEST15180 Totally agree with you, vpayfast IS A SCAM. Exactly same thing happened to me. I wish I could read your post earlier.
Feb 19, 2018 08:18
GUEST55136 Oh no. I think it is happening to me too right now.

They asked for such sensitive information, so I sent modified photos to block out all the important info... and I'm getting no responses from emailing customer support.

All the other posts and reviews had been so positive about Vpayfast, I just thought it was a newer service that didn't have a lot of info. Feeling like a fool...
Jun 22, 2018 01:19
GUESTELSA Hi, may I know if your alipay account is verified?
You can add my wechat so we can talk about this.
My wechat ID is: wangchunlan1990
I have a website: vpayfast.com that helps foreign friends to recharge their wechat or alipay accounts.
Hope I can help you.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Can I top up my Alipay from Bank of China via online banking?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code