Menu
Major problems getting a Z Visa - Need Advice
May 14, 2013 14:32
GUEST18693 I was offered a job teaching at an international school in China and they had me get a health check here in America and get stamping done on the health at the Chinese embassy. I sent the stamped health check back but there was missing stamps and now the school has sent it back to me for more stamping.

Is this necessary for the Z- Visa?
Do I need to get the health check before they send the letter of invitation for the Z-Visa?
Can't they send me the letter of invitation then I get a Z - Visa and then I get the health check in China?
May 15, 2013 04:12
  • ZOEY
Is this necessary for the Z- Visa?

Yes, your school needs it to get the work permit from the local government. After that, they need the work permit and other documents to get you the invitation letter. Then you can use the work permit and invitation letter to apply for the Z visa.

When you come to China with your Z visa, you are required to apply for the resident permit immediately because the Z visa is only valid for 30 days. In order to get the resident permit, you need to go to the assigned hospital to do a physical examination.
May 28, 2013 02:06
GUEST25197 i applied for Z visa. But i was rejected because i don't have 2 year work experience. Is there anyone who faced this problem?
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Major problems getting a Z Visa - Need Advice
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code