Menu
Where is the best place in china to buy hair extensions
Apr 4, 2019 13:33
GUEST01151 Hi, are you still around to help me with my visit to china?
you can email me at gmail.com|mrantwanedavis

Thanks
Apr 4, 2019 14:10
  • ADAVIS
Hello,

I am in the market for a new supplier of Raw human hair. I am not interested working with a trader or vendor. I am only interested in working directly with a manufacturer of great quality hair. I am located in Texas and I am interested in visiting the factory to confirm good hair quality, excellent customer service, proper working conditions and direct relationship with manufacturer. If you know of a manufacturer that fits this criteria or you are a manufacturer that fits this profile please send me a message and let's do business! 
gmail.com|mrantwanedavis
Apr 13, 2019 06:26
GUEST47579 Hello I'm looking for high end human hair from reputable and reliable factory for hair
Indian, Malaysian, Brazillian & Peruvian Virgin Remy in multiple textures.
Grade 10A, RAW AND DOUBLE DRAWN, ALSO FRONTAL.

If you are such a supplier please email. Also if any member here has a reliable vendor and doesn't mind sharing, please email.

YOU CAN REACH ME at gmail.com|iamaglamgirl6
Apr 14, 2019 01:54
GUEST26180 hello everyone , Im looking for 100% human hair / 100% virgin hair and wigs .can someone give me suppliers name and contacts in Xuchang city and Guangzhou. my email address is gmail.com|tinosngozi .thank you
Jul 19, 2019 17:45
  • OKAYMICHAEL
Hi

I know well the hair extensions markets in China , some suppliers' products are good ,some are not good ,need to be careful for buying .
I have many customers from Africa. contact me for more information.

Michael Gong
Phone No./Whatsapp: +86 135 1272 3439
Email: qq.com|ChinaBusinessGuide

Sep 9, 2019 06:14
GUEST13273 Hi, I plan on traveling to China to find a good hair manufacturer. 10a hand tied extensions. 120-150 grams. No luck through alibaba. Need interpreter and suggestions on best places to travel
Apr 27, 2024 04:20
  • BILLCAI
Dear Friends,
Hope you are doing well.
Are you still looking for hair extensions? There are big wholesale markets for human hair in Guangzhou, you can get all kinds of hair in the markets here.
This is Bill Cai from Guangzhou, a senior business guide&interpreter with more than 16 years experience. I am very familiar with all the hair markets and other markets here. If you come to Guangzhou and need guide&interpreter service, welcome to contact me via: Whats'App/Wechat: +86 1371648656 or email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill. If you don't have time to come to Guangzhou, it is no problem too, you can email me the details of what you need, I can get photos and prices for you. If prices acceptable to you, you can place orders, I will pick up and send out the hair too you. BY doing this, you can save a lot of time, and money too.
If any question or request, please feel free to contact me.
Best Regards.
Bill
What'sApp/Wechat: +86 13710648656
Page 32 of 32    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Where is the best place in china to buy hair extensions
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code