Menu
Im in love with a muslim girl and need help.
Oct 3, 2012 22:58
Hello guys. I'm coming here to ask what should I do?
I'm a african american/iranian guy who is in love with a muslim Egyptian girl. No joke. Weird combinations huh? But seriously I'm not sure. I'm not muslim but I strongly respect muslim ways as I also do noy see muslims who attack america as terrorist. Just simply people on a different view point than us. I'm not athiest I'm just not into any exsistimg religion. Ya know I'm very spirtual but I take some things from all religions. ( excludimg pagans.) Amyway what should I do. Her mom seems very convinced I'm worthy but her dad seems a little unsure because I think he believes all I want is sex. Which I'm not that kind of guy. So how should I convence him?

Oct 4, 2012 17:26
  • DUBANZ
hello,SWEETINTELLIGENCE.
Maybe,u have two questions,one is about religion,the other is her father didn't trust u.right?
I think u should ask u gf,if the muslins accept the muslin-unmuslin marriage.and the second step:talk to her father more,and take the actions to prove u,times will tell the
truth.
Good luck!bro!
Oct 7, 2012 02:16
GUEST48213 HELLO !
I think that you should ask yourself that do you really want to live with the girl in the rest of you life. if yes, try to know more about the muslim and your future father- in -law(please allow me to say in this way.) the very way to do that is to ask you gf who know better about her father. than try u best to let her dad trust you. best wishes to you and good luck.
Oct 11, 2012 09:16
GUEST19226 hi there....

I am muslim woman, and as a muslim there are so many rules to follow so you really have to take a lot of decisions. Let me open your mind about muslim.
1. As a muslim, we have to marry with muslim. So in this case you are not a muslim.
2. As a muslim, if we marry with non-muslim , it meant that our marry is not allowed in other words that the relation between a man and woman are sinful !
3. You have to convert to a muslim if you really want to marry her so might be her father will be agree, but you have to learn more about it and think 1000x so you convert to muslim not only because of that woman but also you admit that being a muslim is the truth.
THose so far as i know.
Love is blind, never see ethnic,country even religion.

Oct 19, 2012 17:02
GUEST21173 It would be better to first know more about Islam and how you can feel about practicing it. A sincere muslim woman will only marry a muslim man, and who convert or take Islam just for a relationship cannot be genuine, and it can put their marriage at stake in the future if the woman is a genuine muslim.... I hope it is a good chance for you to know about Islam... So try hard
Dec 18, 2012 21:59
GUEST16748 you may think its hard at first, but from personal experience i would say if you love the girl and is fuly committed i would say your best shot is to first covert and to convice her father your worthy beucase that is what all muslim parents want for their daughters... best of luck to ya!
Feb 10, 2013 14:18
GUEST39220 I would say that you take to girl and get.marriage in court and no need to convert and her parents. will surely accept you as you are,be a man trust me
Jul 7, 2013 12:08
GUEST23224 I face the same problem man
May 16, 2015 21:55
GUEST24249 Im inlove with a muslim. DamNeD.
I kn0w the limitati0ns.. . :(
buT I love her.
Jun 20, 2015 21:54
  • MANSOOR74
Muslim women will marry Muslims only.
Fake convert will cause problems later.
My advise is,think hard before taking any step forward .
GL
Dec 29, 2015 09:11
GUEST18223 Aye. No one is worth giving up their religion for.

Now, giving your self (life) unto your own religion is different.

Now. Logic. With all the 9+ billion people on this planet, half are women.

Love sees no boundary or limitations.

You know??? Denominations are nothing but soul segregation. We are all people. We live, we love, we die.
Post a Reply to: Im in love with a muslim girl and need help.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code