Menu
Nice room in a shared 5-bdr duplex apt near JiaoTong University and Hongqiao lu station (L10, 4, 3)
Dec 3, 2012 03:57
guest55155 Hi, I'm leaving my room in a nice apartment located in the French concession at the end of december.

My room is spacious enough, with one queen-size bed, a desk, a large wardrobe, lamps, etc. It's equipped with a personal air-conditioner of course.
Also I will leave some others stuffs like hairdryer, mirror, Chineese cell phone (if you need it tell me!) and even a bicycle !

In the apartment we have a nice living room with big tv, audio system, dvd player for movies night, the kitchen is fully furnished (oven, dishes for cakes, a lot of tools), two bathrooms shared by everyone (no master room) and a washing machine.

The international roommies are working or studying in Shanghai. They are all very friendly and are in their 20's.

The rent for my room is 2750rmb/month, you will pay 50rmb more for the internet, plus around 50rmb for the electricity charges shared by everyone.

I may have forget important things if you want to know more about please send a text to 150 21 94 58 64

Of course you can come to look at the flat !
Post a Reply to: Nice room in a shared 5-bdr duplex apt near JiaoTong University and Hongqiao lu station (L10, 4, 3)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code