Menu
Can A U.S. Felon Obtain A Tourist or Work Visa For China???
Jan 5, 2013 23:29
guest20515 I have a very simple question and I'm really hoping that someone on here can correctly answer it without being a smart-ass. Me and my friend live in the U.S., but I live in St. Louis and he lives in Indianapolis. I don't have a felony, but he has a felony for "3-counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse" from 2009. He's currently suing the hell out of Chicago for wrongful conviction with his lawyers. So my question is this, can a felon legally enter China with this kind of felony?
Jan 6, 2013 00:15
  • BBQQ
GUEST20515,

Do spare some time to read this post. You will learn much inform.

http://community.travelchinaguide.com/forum2.asp?i=39579
Jul 1, 2014 21:37
GUEST60119 I'm a convicted felon with drug charges. I did 3 yrs in prison in the United state. Can I get a touris visa for china
Jul 1, 2014 22:53
GUEST54677
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST60119

I'm a convicted felon with drug charges. I did 3 yrs in prison in the United state. Can I get a touris visa for china

You still have a chance of getting it. When you fill the application form, you may encounter a question "Did you commit crime?". I think you should check "no". That's most people do to ensure that their previous crime won't be a problem for their visa application.
Jul 2, 2014 00:45
GUEST60119
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST54677

You still have a chance of getting it. When you fill the application form, you may encounter a question "Did you commit crime?". I think you should check "no". That's most people do to ensure that their previous crime won't be a problem for their visa application.

Will I get in any trouble for doing that??
May 7, 2015 00:03
GUEST48136 How did things turn out? Did he get the visa?
May 22, 2015 10:43
GUEST14410 Lying on a government form to get into China is not a good idea, since is almost certainly a serious crime in China which has sentenced people to long prison terms for possession of marijuana and executed people for fraud. In the US that would be visa fraud a crime with a 10 year maximum sentence.
Post a Reply to: Can A U.S. Felon Obtain A Tourist or Work Visa For China???
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code