Menu
Guangzhou wholesale market list
Aug 23, 2015 07:18
Hello James, i can guide you to the wholesale market, please PM me here, or email me, we can talk more details.

Regards

Nelson

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAMESVLZUALA

I will be in Guangzhou form September onwards. I am looking for a guide who can show me around the Guangzhou children wholesale market specially i want to visit frozen items wholesale market like slippers, t-shirts and bags etc. Please inform me your availability with charges.
Sep 9, 2015 22:17
  • GIONVIA
Tapware: For small order quantity , get from Foshan building materials wholesale markets ,for big orders , get from Kaiping city , around 2 hours drive from Guangzhou .

For toilet hardware, Door hardware, get from Guangfo international hardware wholesale markets or Foshan building materials wholesale markets

For PU light weight decorative mouldings(internal and external) decorative electrical power points, ceiling light fittings, switches, For small order , get from Guangzhou and Foshan building materials wholesale markets

marble floor tiles, kitchen countertops, For small order , get from Foshan building materials wholesale markets .For big orders , get from Yunfu which is a world famouse marble city .

wrought iron entrance doors, railings , get from Nanshi town foshan city . Hundreds of suppliers there .

Hope above helps you something in this regards.
Sep 16, 2015 08:24
GUESTJAI NAN... Hello boss am in Guangzhou nanfangdasha hotel and want to purchase Cctv camera and DVR in bulk where to buy tell me market
Oct 24, 2015 11:37
GUEST29731 Hi inn
Please tel me where I can by rice cooker and cake mixture
I am staying in Dyson park hotel in west Guangzhou
Thanks
Sam
Oct 25, 2015 21:19
  • GIONVIA
For rice cooker and cake mixture, you may get either from Dashatou consumer electronics wholesale market or Shaxi hotel stuff wholesale market accordingly. If your order quantity per single item is big enough, just buy from factories in Zhongshan city accordingly.
Oct 25, 2015 23:09
Go to Shenzhen electronic market.

I have one client he also do the CCTV system,and I guide him to purchase them.

If you need me assist,just feel free to contact me.

Ths&B.regards!
Jenny
Nov 1, 2015 23:05
GUEST45228 Hi i wanted to know about the scarf whole sale market so if you can provide me the address thanks
Nov 2, 2015 01:20
Yiwu international wholesale market is a good choice.I am from there.
Just last month,My sweden clients go there to purchase them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST45228

Hi i wanted to know about the scarf whole sale market so if you can provide me the address thanks
Dec 11, 2015 20:50
GUESTMANISH hello,

Thank you for the useful information above. Can you please let me know the wholesale market for healthcare products.

I am looking for the shoe sole and other similar products which can help to get pain relief for legs.

Thanks
Dec 14, 2015 01:47
  • GIONVIA
For healthcare products, you may check out Guangzhou Beauty and accessories wholesale market ,also called as Meibochen, around 20 minutes walk from Guangzhou train station.
Page 5 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou wholesale market list
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code