Menu
Looking for English speaking travel companion
Jun 16, 2013 21:40
guest13557 Hi,
I am an Australian female looking for a female travel companion (looking for female as I am in a relationship). Preferably between the ages of 18 and 30. I don't mind if you speak mandarin or not, as long as you are adventurous. I am currently in Guangzhou and will be leaving for Shenzhen, then hopefully going in to the Yunnan province to explore Lijuang and a couple of other places in Yunnan province. As you can see I haven't planned it all yet so I am flexible on where to go. I will be leaving on the 28th of June, although I am flexible by a couple of days either way. And I will be finishing up around the 14th of July.

I am not really overly worried where I travel as I will be travelling a lot over the next couple of months, so if you are free in this time and would like to travel elsewhere let me know (although I don't want to travel to HK, Shanghai, Beijing as I have already been to HK and have future plans to visit the other cities already). I am planning to travel quite cheaply (cheap hotels, catch trains and buses etc.) so I am looking for someone who would also like to travel this way.

If this sounds like your kind of adventure let me know :)
Jul 15, 2013 02:17
GUEST74155 Hi

I just stumbled upon your post. Are you still in China? What are your travel plans? You mentioned that you're traveling for a few months now...
Im currently living/working in Beijing. After Im done here I want to travel around China a bit, although I wouldn't mind changing my plans if I find the right travel partner. Unfortunately that would be only for a couple of weeks in beginning of September.
Anyway, we seem to be quiet alike, since Im also more the type of adventurous backpacking traveller.
Im a Polish-German 23-year-old female student.
Would be nice to hear from you.
Wish you great travels wherever you are right now :)

Cheers,
Camille
Jul 15, 2013 02:27
GUEST74155 Btw you can contact me via

web.de|cam_net

Post a Reply to: Looking for English speaking travel companion
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code