Menu
Abolition ticket bookings through Travel China Guide.
Aug 21, 2013 13:31
  • GUNNARF11
Abolition ticket bookings through Travel China Guide.

I had recommended some friends to order train tickets by TCG.
(I myself have previously availed TCG from abroad).
They tried, but the only thing that came up was that there was a charge of $ 10.
Then "reset" the search. They called me up and I could see that it was impossible to order train tickets.
I asked my friends, please contact one of the hotel they would stay on and possibly order through them. No problems and the hotels did not take any compensation of this group of travelers. Therefore, I will continue to give this advice to travelers.
Aug 21, 2013 21:54
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Dear Gunnarf11,

You said “They called me up and I could see that it was impossible to order train tickets.” We’d like to know if your friends encountered any problem when booking tickets. Generally, you will see if there are tickets available when you click “Select” link. If there are tickets for sales, you can see the orange “Book” button. If there are no tickets for sales, the “book” button is gray. Here is another way. If you look at “Tickets Available” column, you will clearly see how many tickets are available for sales. If it shows “Zero”, then you can’t buy the tickets.

As for the service fee, we have already issued preferential policies for our customers. The more tickets they buy from us, the less service fee we charge. We provide door-to-door delivery service. All tickets will be sent to our customers via S.F. Express. The S.F. Express is much faster than EMS and other express delivery companies. Most customers can receive their tickets in one or two days. On the other hand, we have to take labor cost into consideration. Thus, we think it’s normal for us to charge the service fee. Perhaps, you think that the service fee is too expensive.

Gunnarf11, it’s ok to order tickets through the hotel you stay on. However, not all hotels provide free booking service. As far as we know, many hotels charge the service fee for booking train tickets for their customers. Perhaps, they charge less service fee than us. That’s because you already pay for the accommodation fee.

Aug 21, 2013 23:59
  • GUNNARF11
I have gone in and written from Shenzhen North to Wuhan.
I can not get the proposal on the G-train. The text is removed and will sign up with
"Service change per ticket as low as U.S. $ 10!
Buy more, save More "
This was repeated at more than 10 attempts. The same result came my acquaintances front. They could not order tickets, did not go there to order from my computer when I tried. I told my friends that it is not any problem to buy tickets at railway stations now in low season. They wanted all of that clear when they came to China. The hotels arranged this quickly and without problems for these eight passengers.
I have used CTG before, most recently at the Chinese New Year this year. Then it was no problem to order train tickets by CTG.
Aug 22, 2013 01:21
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Dear GUNNARF11,

We really feel sorry for the inconvenience that we have caused. Just now, we used Microsoft’s Internet Explorer 8 to search trains from Shenzhen North to Wuhan and got all the results. However, we just got a loading logo when we used Google’s Chrome. Can you tell us what web brower you use on your computer? Did you come across your problem on the searching result page?

Recently, we have adjusted some pages and train booking programs. Perhaps, there are some bugs we haven't noticed. Thus, we really appreciate your feedback to us. Hopefully, you can tell us what the exact problem you came across when you bought tickets on our website.

Again, thanks for giving us your feedback.

Aug 22, 2013 02:15
  • GUNNARF11
Thanks for the reply. The fault lies clearly with our computers. Your answer is that if it has been previously op vesion than Explorer 8 or if you have Google Crome can not order train tickets by TCG.
Aug 22, 2013 02:48
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Dear Gunnarf11,

We apologize for the inconvenience that we have caused. It's our fault that we fail to make our website support these webs browers. We just want to get more details from you. Your valuable feedback can help us fix the problem immediately.

Thank you for your understanding!
Post a Reply to: Abolition ticket bookings through Travel China Guide.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code