Menu
Work Permit Cancellation
Apr 13, 2019 05:29
GUEST21675 Please a friend of mine is on a z visa and he wants to leave the school but the school does not want to give him the foreign expert cancellation letter, can you help?
Sep 15, 2019 23:38
GUEST10745 The other school was processing my visa but I got another offer with the school in Beijing, the other school doesn't want to cancel their process, because now the school in Beijing is unable to process my visa. how do I go about, can I cancel it myself. I mean it's my choice and I havent started working for them I'm still home in South Africa.
Oct 18, 2019 02:45
GUEST47167 Can I leave China if my work Visa hasn't been cancelled? I want to go back home asap but my company say I should hold on for the work Visa to be cancelled. Is this true or can I just leave?
Nov 10, 2019 13:54
GUEST37151 Hello, me and some staff from my previous school are going to the labour office to cancel my work permit, today. They said they need me to go too. They also want to cancel my Visa. Is it possible? my Z Visa is valid till next August, can I still use my Visa till August ?I have another job offer. My new school can already apply for a new work permit? Thank you.
Nov 18, 2019 05:26
GUEST11935 I guess we’re sinking in the same boat Ive asked them several times to cancel my application on the system so that I get another job, but they haven’t done it until today... still in SA as well 🤦🏾‍♀️
Dec 26, 2019 03:00
GUEST21145 I have work visa and work permit but the immigration office refuses to provide me a residence permit . Is it possible that I can get release letter from old company and start new documentation of contract with new company?
Please help
Jan 17, 2020 22:39
GUEST57149 My work permit has been cancelled yesterday. Is it posiblr for me to travel from beijing to jeju island?
Jun 29, 2021 07:07
GUESTDEV Please help me. My old school refuses to give my work permit cancellation letter, release letter and salary. I came to. another city and now the police said I have three days in my apartment. A new school said if I can just get the work permit cancellation then they can process me under the school. Is there another way to get the work permit cancellation letter myself? Please help me urgently I have three days then my dog and I are out on the streets. Dev wechat 13454921867
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Work Permit Cancellation
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code