Menu
December trip to JiuZhaiGou
Oct 29, 2013 06:39
guest38114 Dear All,

Need answers to the following.

1. Which hotels near the scenic area has central heating and water heater? My wife cannot take cold and falls sick if none of these available. Heard..even interContinental has no central heating for rooms.

2. When is nightfall during December?

3. Is the JZG and its surrounding areas a ghost town?

Thanks.
Oct 29, 2013 20:55
  • JIMMYB
1. If she is afraid of coldness, then she shouldn't choose to visit Jiuzhaigou in winter. It's very cold outside there. Both InterContinental and Shereton have heating system (I am not sure if it is air conditioners). But someone who stayed at both hotels said that it's warmer in Shereton than InterContinental.

By the way, it's said that heating system doesn't work all day at Shereton. It's only available at night.

My suggestion is that you call them and make sure about it. It's very to find their official websites in Google.

2. I have no idea.

3. It's not what you think. There are many hostels near the entrance of the Jiuzhaigou Valley scenic area. It's low season during the winter. But it's definitely not a ghost town. Don't forget that it's one of the most famous attraction in China. Famous attractions have good facilities around them.
Post a Reply to: December trip to JiuZhaiGou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code