Menu
Ask all abou zhangjiajie
Dec 16, 2013 01:10
  • QEQEQ
I plan on traveling to Zhangjiajie, I am from xiamen .. I want to ask, changsan bus from Zhangjiajie to where and how much it costs, what time the bus operates from? for entry into tourist attraction how much money
Dec 16, 2013 02:49
GUEST79489 It's really difficult to understand your sentences. Did you ask bus schedule and ticket price from Changsha to Zhangjiajie?

There are many buses from Changsha East, South and West Bus Stations to Zhangjiajie. The ticket prices are 71, 104, 112 or 120.

The earliest bus from Changshai East and West Station depart at 08:00. The only one from Changshai South Bus Station departs at 09:20.
Dec 16, 2013 22:54
  • QEQEQ
if i go winter season, whether the view is still good ??Can you recommendations of places to be must visit.. and how stacking itenary?..thx
Dec 19, 2013 23:43
GUEST00162 Every year around December, zhangjiajie will continue to welcome snow, one thousand peaks are covered with evergreen forest, with less sun, it seems to be more profound. And austral unique ice and beautiful snow are very attractive.

Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, Tianzi Mountain, Yuanjiajie, Tianmenshan National Park, Fenghuang Town can't be missed.
Post a Reply to: Ask all abou zhangjiajie
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code