Menu
Macau Visa for Pakistani living in China
Jan 7, 2014 11:51
guestSameezy Hello ,

I am a Pakistani passport holder and I'm currently staying in Sichuan, China.
I am planning to go to Macau for tour visit and I'm wondering Do i have to apply for macau visa? (i have chinese visa on my passport)
if needed, where to apply and what documents are needed?

Waiting for the reply
Thanks
Jan 21, 2014 01:23
  • JIMMYB
Yes, you should apply for a visa for Macau. You need to go to the office of Macau SAR in Beijing. It is located on the 16th floor of Macau Tower on the East Wangfujing Street. I am sorry that I didn't get their contact phone number.
Sep 15, 2014 23:23
GUEST48187 Hi I am planning a trip to GZ and on to Harbin for the Ice festival and want to stay from 6 November to 27 January 2015, is it possible to get 2 extensions
Sep 16, 2014 00:41
GUEST4563
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST48187

Hi I am planning a trip to GZ and on to Harbin for the Ice festival and want to stay from 6 November to 27 January 2015, is it possible to get 2 extensions

Previously, foreigners can extend their visas two times at most. However, everything has changed after the new entry and exit management law was put into use. According to many people, they can just extend their visas once in mainland China.

Therefore, I am afraid that you may not extend your visa two times.
Feb 14, 2015 00:27
GUEST17717 Hi,
I am a Pakistani Passport holder.
I have a multiple chinese visa.
I live in shenzhen. i want to visit Macau and Taiwan for leisure and tourism.
Can i apply for Macau, Hong Kong or Taiwan visa from Shenzhen or from any other city of china?
Please do provide some detailed reply.
Thanks.
Regards.
hotmail.com|digitaltrack
Post a Reply to: Macau Visa for Pakistani living in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code