Menu
Hangzhou-shanghai-beijing-hangzhou
Jan 13, 2014 23:54
guestguest1505 Hello, I am a girl aged 22 from UK and now living in Hangzhou. want to meet someone who wants to go to shanghai for some days and maybe Beijing. i cannot understand chinese and its very difficult for me to travel alone
Thanks
Jan 21, 2014 02:43
GUEST56202 Hi,
my name is Sebastian from Germany. I''m living in Jinzhou, China and also want to travel to Shanghai over chinese new year. My chinese is fairly poor, but I have been to beijing several times now and have always found my way around which was great fun
I''m also looking for someone to travel with as it is so much more fun if you''re not by yourself.
If you are still looking for someone to join you on the trip I''d be more than happy if you contacted me:
gmail.com|seebi.mueller

-Seb
Mar 16, 2014 11:14
GUEST50128 I will be travelling to Shanghai from March 24 to April 05. I am attending a fair and rest of time i want partner to go to other places as Beijing etc.I dont know chinese. I am 45 male eger to travel around China with a friendly person.
Ali
Mar 18, 2014 02:57
GUEST82139
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST50128

I will be travelling to Shanghai from March 24 to April 05. I am attending a fair and rest of time i want partner to go to other places as Beijing etc.I dont know chinese. I am 45 male eger to travel around China with a friendly person.
Ali

Hi Ali:
I am going to Beijing about 25th March, maybe we can travel together. your contact details?
Post a Reply to: Hangzhou-shanghai-beijing-hangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code