Menu
Buying Air tickets in Shenzhen
May 23, 2005 11:50
  • DYUAN
I am interested in buying airline tickets in Shenzhen. Is the best way to buy from travel agency, or directly from airlines? I understand travel agency gives discounts. Do they take credit card, or have to pay by RMB cash?

Thanks.
May 23, 2005 12:11
  • MERMAID
First check online and then go to different ticket booths. You will find most of them offer discounts.
CNY is used.

May 23, 2005 14:24
  • MOSQUITOBEE
www.elong.com
www.ctrip.com

they offer air ticket booking service.
i ll list some Tel No. of local agencies if u need.
May 24, 2005 13:10
  • GAZ07
A one-way airline ticket out of Shenzhen is a very good idea indeed...

Depending on where you want to go, consider airasia.com for ridiculously cheap flights around SE Asia, leaving from Macau, bookable online.

Have a nice day.
May 26, 2005 10:03
  • DYUAN
I have considered elong.com and ctrips. Seems like they are similar to Expedia.com and Travelocity in the US.

Are their prices more expensive than going to a local travel agency. Seems like some local agency would offer special discounts. I doubt elong or ctrips will do that since the transaction is done over the internet.

Thanks.
May 26, 2005 10:48
  • DEE0228
I think it's better to buy the tickets from the airlines booking offices directly.
Aug 2, 2005 09:41
  • KARIN
Could you list a few english speaking travel agencies which can make international flight booking. I need an one-way ticket to Ko Samui / Ko Puket. THX
Sep 17, 2005 02:01
  • HEROPRINCE

Free of charge for sending to you very soon no matter where you are in China,
especially in Shenzhen.
Provide service in English.
Shenzhen TeHang Airline service Co,.Ltd China. was founded in 1999, and it was authorized by the ShenZhen administration for industry & commerce, it is an agents with independent marketing right appointed by the Central – South management bureau of the China civil aviation and International Air Transport Association – IATA. It is an airline service company that dedicates in domestic and international airline ticket, hotel and traveling consultancy.

There are Airline tickets to anywhere around the globe at reasonable princes and considerate service,we also help with reserving hotels.

Please call Jackson by: 0755-96977 25597777
Or mail: tehangair.com|tehang
He may give you more information not only about tickets.
http://www.tehangair.com
http://www.tehangair.com/ThZB.aspx
Nov 15, 2007 11:15
GUESTRITA hello,
i'm a student in xi'an, and i want to by a ticket to go from hong kong to tailand. do you know how can i find a cheap ticket. do you know some local web sites.
thank you for unswering..
Post a Reply to: Buying Air tickets in Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code