Menu
How to get a Medical Report in China.
Feb 26, 2014 08:59
  • JACKO
How to obtain a Medical Certificate in China in order to support your application for a family reunion's permit, if you had already entered China with a Q1 or Q2 China visa.
I understood Q1/Q2 visa must apply for a stay permit within 30 days from the dept.of Public Security Bureau-entry & exit section after arrived into China. And the China application form stated a proof of good health (medical report) require with your application when apply.
Can someone advice me where can I get the medical certificate please!
Many thanks.
Feb 26, 2014 19:57
GUEST6857 Jack, you should have physical examinations at the appointed hospital by the entry and exit management department. I think you can ask them and they will tell you where you have the physical examinations and get the medical report.
Feb 28, 2014 06:34
GUEST23077 Thx for ur reply.
Is anyone applied for work permit, news & media reporter's pass or other form of visa/permit which also require to submit a medical report in the past ? Will it be full body examine with blood test and can it be taken at the local People's hospital ??
I live in a small town far away from Dongguan City centre where they will handle my application at the city level, It will be time waste in travelling and waiting and end up "come for another time with the correct required papers".
Please offer advices if you experienced this matter highly appreciated.
email at "hotmail.com|jack-li.2006"
Feb 28, 2014 07:12
GUESTJACKO Did anyone has past experiences in getting the Right medical report from the Right hospital/clinic locally (I'm living in a small town little faraway from Dongguan city centre) where I shall submit my Q1 family reunion visa for a stay permit??
Past experience advices tips appreciated.
Mar 13, 2014 02:56
  • JIMMYB
JACKO,

According to what I know, you should get that report from Dongguan international travel health care center. It is located at building A, no.28 Tiyu Road.
Post a Reply to: How to get a Medical Report in China.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code