Menu
Friendly homestay in Guangzhou
Mar 15, 2014 11:33
  • QUICKSAND007
Hi friends,

I am offering a homestay as i want to make different friends with different culture background from oversea. And I hosted several foreign friends from America, Swiss, etc.

Let me introduce a bit about my house and family. There are 5 floors with the house and we stay in the 3rd-5th floor. There are 8 people with our big family, my parents, my brother and his wife, 2 3-year-old kids and my girlfriend. We are very friendly, easy-going, hospitable family, my parents can’t speak any English but Cantonese & Mandarin, my brother can speak a little bit English, but they can get along with foreign friends very easily.

My girlfriend is a dancing coach & performer and can speak not bad English. If you are a female and want to learn dancing, she would be glad to teach you and take you her dancing class. As to me, Leo, I am a compliance auditor/consultant in an American consulting company in Guangzhou downtown, though I need to travel for most of the time around China, my girlfriend and I (I would stay in Guangzhou for around a 10 days per month) will help you with anything reasonable that I can do.

Our house is located in a small peaceful town, Dongchong town(广州市番禺区东涌镇), Panyu District, Guangzhou. You can use google map to locate the town, here is the government website of our town-http://www.gzns.gov.cn/dongchong/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dongchong_Town
The house is in the center of dongchong town, it’s about 20 mins by bus to metro line 3 Panyu square station and metro line 4 Dongchong town station, and 15 mins by bus to high speed train station-Qingsheng. So it’s very convenient to go to Guangzhou city down, Dongguan, Shenzhen and Hongkong.

We want the guests must be neat, polite, and maximum 2 persons, as you will stay in the whole fifth floor with 1 bedroom, sitting room and kitchen. All home appliance and internet are available. Please see the pictures for more details. If you are interested, please contact me for questions you have. Email: gmail.com|quicksand007 Mobile: 18903007975.

Best wishes,
Leo

Post a Reply to: Friendly homestay in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code