Menu
China Foshan building material & furniture market, Zhongshan lighting market
Feb 18, 2015 06:53
GUEST79966 Dear ,

I have new villa and want to buy some building material and decorations from china like bathroom accessories, kitchen cabinet, lights, ceramic, doors, ..... can you help me to know where is the best place to buy it with good prices but in high quality even if the prices little high.
melto-grand.com|info
BTW, Our main work in home appliance and power tools and I will be in china next april.

Best reagrds
Feb 22, 2015 16:27
GUEST88210 hi , i wish to find out the building materials that being imported to New Zealand .
Feb 26, 2015 05:07
GUEST21175 Hi Spring,

I am looking for a high end furniture manufacturer that can make tables and chairs using MACASSAR wood. If you could refer some to me I would appreciate it. I know there is a very high end manufacturer in the LOUVRE-Exhibition center but do nit know their name. My email is hotmail.com|araminia.

Thanks
Apr 3, 2015 02:06
GUESTRAJAN D... I want to go to furniture shop
May 1, 2015 17:08
GUEST49128 Dear Springdan,

In spite of the fact that this post is old, I hope that you will receive my message.
My name is Katia Dahan and I live in the Cayman Islands.
I have sourced all my building materials and decoration from China and received the merchandise recently. I have loved this experience and want to make it a business.
For this, I need to have a Chinese partner to trust and who will be able to secure my future orders and make sure that everything is well consolidated and find the best transportation company.
If you are interested in a this business idea. Let me know.

Hope to speak to you soon,

Katia

May 7, 2015 05:26
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST79966 View Post

Dear ,

I have new villa and want to buy some building material and decorations from china like bathroom accessories, kitchen cabinet, lights, ceramic, doors, ..... can you help me to know where is the best place to buy it with good prices but in high quality even if the prices little high.
melto-grand.com|info[huanhan...

Hi There,

I haven't come to this forum for a while, hope my reply still can be helpful : )

For all these material are located in Foshan city. Different items in different professional market, market all nearby, has high level, middle level, low level, you can go back through my previous post with all detail information.

You need buy different products for Villa decoration, better to have a professional agent help you. Our company focus on building material and furniture since 2008, help customer to purchase all the products related to Villa, apartment, project.

We help customer source, arrange order with factory, do QC, collect your goods, arrange shipping and documents till you get goods on your country port.

I have also sent an email to your email, hope we can assist you.

Best Regards,
hotmail.com|spring_dan
Mobile: 0086 13560075057

May 7, 2015 05:34
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST88210

hi , i wish to find out the building materials that being imported to New Zealand .

Hi There,

Building material has big range, which detail products you are looking for?
Thank you.

hotmail.com|Spring_dan
Mobile/whatsapp: 0086 13560075057
Last edited by SPRINGDAN: May 7, 2015 05:46
May 7, 2015 05:45
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST21175 View Post

Hi Spring,

I am looking for a high end furniture manufacturer that can make tables and chairs using MACASSAR wood. If you could refer some to me I would appreciate it. I know there is a very high end manufacturer in the LOUVRE-Exhibition center but do nit know their name. My email is hotmail.com|araminia.

T...

Hi There,

Thanks for your msg and sorry for late reply, I just read it.

We can help you to source the furniture manufacture professional about MACASSAR wood. Can you send me the table / chair photo that you like? and what's the quantity and other requirement?

I have also sent you an email, pls kindly check it.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Spring Dan
hotmail.com|Spring_dan
mobile/whatsapp; 008613560075057
May 7, 2015 05:48
  • SPRINGDAN
[quote=GUESTRAJAN DEVADOS,553183]I want to go to furniture shop[/quote]

Hi There,

There are a town with thousands of furniture shops in Foshan, welcome to Foshan, welcome to China : )

We can help you for purchase agency (charge 5% commission) or only Interpretation (charge 100USD per day).

Spring Dan
hotmail.com|spring_dan
Mobile/whatsapp: 0086 13560075057
Last edited by SPRINGDAN: May 7, 2015 05:54
May 7, 2015 06:12
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST49128 View Post

Dear Springdan,<br /><br />
<br /><br />
In spite of the fact that this post is old, I hope that you will receive my message.<br /><br />
My name is Katia Dahan and I live in the Cayman Islands.<br /><br />
I have sourced all my building materials and decoration...

Hi Katia,

Glad to receive your emai and hope we cooprate, build up our trust through detail work.

What we currently do is sourcing from market/factory, audit factory and follow order to make sure can catch the delivery time, do QC to control product quality, arrange shipping ( load container from a single factory or mix container from different factories, also do LCL). We can always get good shipping price because we are contacting with different shipping company.

Hi Katia, are you an architect? I have added your Skype just now.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Spring Dan
hotmail.com|spring_dan
Mobile / Whatsapp: 0086 13560075057
Last edited by SPRINGDAN: May 7, 2015 06:18
Page 7 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: China Foshan building material & furniture market, Zhongshan lighting market
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code