Menu
China Foshan building material & furniture market, Zhongshan lighting market
Oct 26, 2015 22:46
GUEST61712 Can u suggest a manufacturer of leather sofa
Oct 27, 2015 22:44
  • CHLOE2YING
Dear, you can visit Lecong furniture market in Foshan, it is near Guangzhou, there you can go to Shunlian South blog 6/7/8/9, there you will see many sofa shop, most of them have factory too.
Nov 4, 2015 02:04
GUEST18195 I am looking to buy wedding/event chairs from China ( Chiavari chairs, Royal chairs etc)
Can you please tell me witch cities are the best and what product they are know for?
I am looking for chairs in Pc (polycarponate clear transparent chairs.
My email is hotmail.com|costas.nic I need your help
Nov 11, 2015 21:18
  • GIONVIA
For wedding/event chairs , u may get from Lecong Foshan a city which famouse for furniture business .If your order is limited ,just buy from the wholesale markets and if your order is big enough, then buy from factories nearby . Cheers
Nov 26, 2015 09:54
GUEST73355 Can any one help me to find a good building materials and construction tools market in Beijing or Shanghai? Or it could anywhere in China. Mostly I'm looking for residential construction materials like osb boards, gypsum boards, joint compound mud, etc and tools like saws, drills, nail guns, sanding machine, etc. Thank you very much!
Nov 28, 2015 01:50
There is no good building materials and construction tools market in Beijing or Shanghai, if you needed, it is better that you can to Guangdong, i have guided people to the market of building materials and construction tools market, if you needed help, please contact me.

Best regards

Nelson

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST73355

Can any one help me to find a good building materials and construction tools market in Beijing or Shanghai? Or it could anywhere in China. Mostly I'm looking for residential construction materials like osb boards, gypsum boards, joint compound mud, etc and tools like saws, drills, nail guns, sanding machine, etc. Thank you very much!
Nov 29, 2015 20:47
  • SASIKUMAR311
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST73355

Can any one help me to find a good building materials and construction tools market in Beijing or Shanghai? Or it could anywhere in China. Mostly I'm looking for residential construction materials like osb boards, gypsum boards, joint compound mud, etc and tools like saws, drills, nail guns, sanding machine, etc. Thank you very much!

Better you can choose form guangdong prov.is better to choose those which u mentioned. Guangzhou city have market also have supplier above mentioned. ( osb boards, gypsum boards, if your quantity is good. then i suggest you other place. Let me know your mail id my contact no is (008613570527844) .name sasikumar. we have experiance in the field.
Nov 29, 2015 23:34
  • GIONVIA
For building materials sourcing , generally speaking , the best place will be guangzhou and Foshan. For construciton tools,just check out Guangfo International Hardware Wholesale market in Foshan . Fo items like osb boards, gypsum boards, joint compound mud, etc, you can also get from Guangzhou or Foshan, but to get best prices on these items , the best place to source should be Linyi city Shangdong province .Companies like Lafage also purchase from there .Hope this helps you something in this regard .
Dec 13, 2015 14:24
GUEST23229 Hey hi,

I am Interior Designer in Pune India. Would like to know the rates comparing to india. So that I can plan to order for corporate & Residential projects in india.

Name : Rakesh
Email: gmail.com|inframaintain
Dec 27, 2015 19:28
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST23229

Hey hi,

I am Interior Designer in Pune India. Would like to know the rates comparing to india. So that I can plan to order for corporate & Residential projects in india.

Name : Rakesh
Email: gmail.com|inframaintain

Hi Rakesh,

Better you come to Foshan market for research.
2-3 days trip should be enough for a roughly research, the market is huge and professional, we've helped several India property developer for market research.

Best Regards,
Spring Dan
email:fbmixl.com|info
Tel:0086 13560075057
Page 9 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: China Foshan building material & furniture market, Zhongshan lighting market
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code