Menu
Zhenjiang to Shanghai Pudong Airport
Jun 12, 2014 09:06
  • VRAHULKC
I am currently in Zhenjiang City. My Cathay Pacific flight is on 20th June at 5:35pm from Pudong Airport. Can you suggest me on the best way to get to Pudong Airport on time (i.e. Before 4:30pm which is before closure of my check in). Here's my plan, feel free to suggest me where ever necessary.

I have a meeting until 12:30 pm on 20th June. I am thinking of taking the train [Train No G211] at 1:34pm from Zhenjiang South Train Station to Hongqiao Train Station. I will reach Hongqiao Train Station at 2:34pm. From Hongqiao Train Station I have to reach Pudong Airport before 4:30pm which is the closure of my airport check in time. Will I be able to reach the Pudong Airport on time? What transport method should I use? A Taxi or Metro? How long will it take to reach Pudong Airport from Hongqiao Train Station? Please suggest me on what is the correct way to proceed.

Thank You very much.
Jun 13, 2014 03:06
  • ELSIE912
Hi,if you can make the G211 and arrive Hongqiao at 2:34, I suggest you take metro Line 2 to Pudong Airport, 90 minites. you may arrive airport around 4:30 including all the walking and waiting. Enough for you to catch your flight.
If you wanna be a litte earlier, you may take the airport shuttle bus , will cost you around 60 minites.
Good luck ~
Jun 13, 2014 03:21
  • VRAHULKC
Quote:

Originally Posted by ELSIE912 View Post

Hi,if you can make the G211 and arrive Hongqiao at 2:34, I suggest you take metro Line 2 to Pudong Airport, 90 minites. you may arrive airport around 4:30 including all the walking and waiting. Enough for you to catch your flight.
If you wanna be a litte earlier, you may take the airport shuttle bus , will cost you around 60 minites.[hua...

Thank You very much for the prompt reply. I have heavy baggage with me, two International Suitcases along with a Cabin bag. Would you still recommend taking a bus or metro? I am planning to take a taxi keeping the heavy luggage in mind. But I am not sure about the traffic in Shanghai between 2:30pm and 4:30pm. So I am a bit skeptical as how to proceed.
If I take a bus don't you think i will be wasting around 10-15mins waiting for the bus?

Thank You
Jun 15, 2014 21:09
GUEST6859 VRAHULKC,

The traffic between 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm is ok. I think it's ok for you to catch a taxi if you have too many pieces of luggage. The journey is about 1 hour. However, you may wait for 20 to 30 minutes in order to get a taxi if there is a long queue of people who are waiting for the taxis.
Jun 17, 2014 11:07
  • ELSIE912
Hi V, with so many luggage , I guess you may take the bus, though maybe need to wait around 10m, but better than waiting for taxi which seems to be unforeknowable.
Good luck for you~
Post a Reply to: Zhenjiang to Shanghai Pudong Airport
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code