Menu
I NEED AN URGENT HELP FOR VISITOR VISA
Jul 6, 2014 03:30
  • KIENBUIVAN
Hi All,
I am Vietnamese student studying and living in Melbourne, Australia. My Chinese girlfriend is now living in Beijing. 3 days ago, I applied for one-single entry visiting visa to China. My application , however, was rejected without any reason. I am keep trying to ask the reasons why from Chinese Consulate officer and Chinese Visa Center. But they all said " they do not know the reasons why". I did included all supporting documents such as booking flights, hotel confirmation but it was still not successful.
My situations are as follows,
- My remaining validity of Student Visa in Australia is 2 month period, expiring by the end of August.
- I booked round trip flights from Melbourne to Beijing, China and another flight from Beijing to Hanoi, Vietnam, 7 days later.

I am wondering my situations why my visiting visa was not successful. I am going to re-apply it again with an Invitation Letter from my girlfriend, is it possible for me to re apply again? or what I need to do next to get the visitor visa to China.

Any advice and recommendation would be appreciated

Thanks
Jul 6, 2014 20:47
GUESTFRED Ken,

If you don't have the invitation letter, you should provide round-trip air tickets and hotel reservation as supporting documents for your L type application. If you have yur girlfriend's invitaion letter and a copy of her ID card or passport, then you can reapply for the L type again.
Jul 10, 2014 04:34
  • ROBERTWU
It's better to apply the VISA with the help of agency .
Post a Reply to: I NEED AN URGENT HELP FOR VISITOR VISA
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code