Menu
Which Visa to apply for
Jul 7, 2014 12:22
guest76108 I don't know whether to apply for 1, 2 or multiple visits. Mt daughter will be there off and on over the course of a year and I might visit her. Is there a different cost for the number of entries?
Jul 7, 2014 20:43
GUEST7689
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST76108

I don't know whether to apply for 1, 2 or multiple visits. Mt daughter will be there off and on over the course of a year and I might visit her. Is there a different cost for the number of entries?

Do you want to accompany her to study in China or just visit her time to time? If you plan to accompany her to study in China, you may apply for a S1 type. After you acquire it, you need to change it into a temporary resident permit. With that permit, you can stay with you daughter and enter/exit as you wish before it expires.

If you just visit her time to time, you can either apply for a single entry every time you visit her. Or you can apply for a multiple entry one to save your time in applying the single entry one every time.
Jul 11, 2014 20:37
GUEST08897 Hello, i work for a company who is sponsoring me to pay cleaning machines and equipment frm China. What visa should i apply? Secondly, what documents do i need to submit in support of my appliction?
Aug 11, 2014 06:49
GUEST24754 hi i'm going for a 1 year internship which visa should I apply for ? please I need help .

Thank yu .
Aug 11, 2014 11:39
GUEST23119 Hello there
I am having a lot of troubles with visas. I really want to go to China and get a part time job so later on I can apply for a masters in China. My boyfriend is chinese and is living there. I want to stay with him. I have been there before on an F visa and X1 visa.
I have no idea what kind of visa I should get.
What do you think I should do?
Aug 11, 2014 20:11
GUEST3478
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST23119 View Post

Hello there
I am having a lot of troubles with visas. I really want to go to China and get a part time job so later on I can apply for a masters in China. My boyfriend is chinese and is living there. I want to stay with him. I have been there before on an F visa and X1 visa.
I have no idea what kind of visa I should get.[huanhan...

In your situation, you may only apply for a L type. By the way, you are not allowed to work or do part-time jobs if you don't have Z type visa. It's illegal. If you were caught, you will be fined and asked to leave China. If you plan to study in China, you should find an university and apply for a X1 type.
Aug 11, 2014 20:15
GUEST54778
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST24754

hi i'm going for a 1 year internship which visa should I apply for ? please I need help .

Thank yu .

You should apply for a Z type. In order to apply for a Z type, you should acquire the work permit issued by Ministry of Chinese Labor and Social Security and the invitation letter issued by the local foreign affairs office. If your employer can not assist you to acquire these two documents, you won't apply for a Z type successfully.
Post a Reply to: Which Visa to apply for
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code