Menu
Planning to study abroad! Got any tips?
Jul 11, 2014 18:08
  • IVSK
Greetings everyone. I am a student of Computer Science, and I am planning to take my last year (1 or 2 semesters) in China. I have an eye on several schools near the Beijing areas.

I have been in China once before for 6 months, in Northern China, Si Ping - and that was wonderful! Although I was mostly with other foreigners studying Chinese and training martial arts. I loved the town, the "street food", the internet cafés, what have you! However, I suspect it will be -much- different this time, close to Beijing (of course, I have the option to go other places as well). I will be studying more Chinese (it's been a while!), and I hope to master basic communication! :)

Any tips? What can I expect? How do Chinese interact with "foreigners" near Beijing? haha. :)
Last edited by IVSK: Jul 11, 2014 19:03
Aug 6, 2014 02:32
  • MMCISAAC
hello
first of all, welcome to china.
but you may want to give it a second thought about studying in beijing
for this city is over crowded. it is hard to get onto the subway train during the peak hours.
Aug 6, 2014 23:16
  • FREAK512
hy bro, welcome back :P
anyway u are coming to the "owl city, which never sleeps", well, u would like it as others do especially foreigners, city full of everything, Chinese people are frank and friendly, so don't worry about that, be a good hunter , and many people can speak english, so no language problem, anyway i'm also here, so welcome, hehe
Post a Reply to: Planning to study abroad! Got any tips?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code